Case Closed: THE BEST exhaust out there

Sparky

Reaction score
Visit site
That was so funny that I choked on my cereal this morning, boy....some guys got way too much time on their hands.

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
wow. Its truly amazing the amount of spare time people with use to accomplish such a thing.

I am in a cynical mood right now. It comes from dealing with dumbasses all day and alcohol. Currently drunk.

Why not spend it...planting a tree, spending time with family or in some way actually improving oneself or others? Maybe there has been something bugging you...do something about it! Don't waste time building exhaust pipes for a motorcycle to only have them removed 5 mins later by police.

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
wow. Its truly amazing the amount of spare time people with use to accomplish such a thing.

I am in a cynical mood right now. It comes from dealing with dumbasses all day and alcohol. Currently drunk.

Why not spend it...planting a tree, spending time with family or in some way actually improving oneself or others? Maybe there has been something bugging you...do something about it! Don't waste time building exhaust pipes for a motorcycle to only have them removed 5 mins later by police.

I'm pretty sure the guy that did this intended it as a joke. Also, how can you criticize someone for wasting their time when you admit to actually being wasted?

Tim

08-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
haha! The sad thing is. some people still wouldn't notice him and still cut him off.