Cheesy or not?

polydoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Just somethiing i found and wanted to do something unique with it. Do you think its wack or ok? Not asking because i want to do whats "cool" to everyone else but just wondering what u guys think. I know its small an unimportant but thought i'd ask....

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Just somethiing i found and wanted to do something unique with it. Do you think its wack or ok? Not asking because i want to do whats "cool" to everyone else but just wondering what u guys think. I know its small an unimportant but thought i'd ask....

When it comes to something dealing with faith, karma, beliefs I don't think I'll call anything cheesy if it works for you. Except maybe 10 of the mini-Jesus figurines on the dashboard. But really, if it helps you feel safer, more confident, just plain better, on the road - by all means - go for it!

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
I personally find it very cheesy and would never put something like that on my bike, but then to each his own...

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
It's small and not that noticeable but you know it is there so that's all that matters. Not cheesy at all! I would get one of these

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Except maybe 10 of the mini-Jesus figurines on the dashboard.

When did you come up to Detroit and see my Jesuses? Don't judge me. Lol

Eta: If you like it then keep it on there. It's similar to a small bell my friend has on his front footrest and doesn't look cheesy at all to me.

Last edited:

mpb218

Reaction score
Visit site
I like it! I've recently started putting stickers on my swingarm of places I've been, you know those white oval ones with black letters. Cheesy? Sure, but until you pay my bike payment I don't give a dang what you think haha. Good thing it's paid off!

polydoc

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i was asking more along the lines of *despite what it says*, does it take away from the appearance of the bike... thanks for the replys! I tend to like to keep my bike as clean / uncluttered with stickers & cosmetic stuff as i can while still making it mine...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate , it's hardly noticeable & if it works for ya then go with it :thumbup:

Just dont stick one of these on your tank :BLAA: :BLAA:
buddy+jesus.jpg

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
You know I ran across a thread on here where a lady had a small cross hanging from her bike and I thought that was really cool. If you like it and it makes you feel better than by all means go for it.

brucey

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This reminds me of the 'medal of Saint Christopher' that Icon put in their jackets.
I'm totally serious, look in the breast pocket of any Icon jacket you will find a small medal.
I've always thought this was kinda neat.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
we all believe in different things, you do what you want and what makes you feel good/safe. I have tattooed ying and yang on my chest and am about to add a karma tattoo, because that is how ifeel.