clean engine

There is a product called Oil Eater that can be purchased at various locations, but I get mine at Pep Boys. It comes in a concentrated spray bottle. You can dilute with water to a 50/50 mix and ue it on your bike's engine, wheels, etc. YOUR ENGINE MUST BE COLD, or damage can occur. If used on a cold bike, this is THE BEST stuff to clean all exterior parts of a bike. It's quite an amazing product. Hope this helps.

I've also used WD-40 to remove tar, etc with fantastic results.

The ct range of cleaners are really good, i couldnt compete with quality and value when i was selling eagle one stuff.

yep CT18 spray it everywhere leave it to dry come back a few hours later and rinse off, works wonders. im guilty of using a full 20L drum in under a year haha. but thats with cars, bikes and quads i love the stuff

I use CT18 diluted in a spray bottle. Gets in all the tight spots. Leave it on for a minute, then wash and rinse off with general washing.

The ct range of cleaners are really good, i couldnt compete with quality and value when i was selling eagle one stuff.

yep CT18 spray it everywhere leave it to dry come back a few hours later and rinse off, works wonders. im guilty of using a full 20L drum in under a year haha. but thats with cars, bikes and quads i love the stuff

Yep, CT18 rocks! cant beat it!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back