Clubman style handlebars 7/8"

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
We recently restored a RZ350 where I work and these bars were headed for the dumpster when I stopped and thought someone may want them.

Looks just like the chrome one here:
70_200006a.jpg

Free, just pay shipping.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
dirk, if you come across something like that again let me know. i have a cx500 that i'm going to be slowly turning into a cafe racer-ish bike. i was thinking more of a straight bar (or something like the fz6 stock bar) but i'd be interested in trying clubmans. i'll also through out there that i need a master cylinder. although that's not a biggie at this point.

CHowell19

Reaction score
Visit site
Krid80,

I have a black set of these clubman's on my FZ6 with Rizoma handle grips, bar ends, and the reverse retro mirrors. I love them!!!

dean owens

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
I still have these clubman bars. It's up to Geoff if he wants to let you have them.

i figured with me being gone all week and geoff posting on the 8th that they were gone. i was just asking that you keep me in mind if something like this comes up in the future. BUT, if geoff doesn't want them i'll take 'em. :thumbup: :D

dean owens

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
Patience is a virtue. :).

yes it is. that's why i waited a week before asking again. :BLAA: doesn't mean i haven't thought about them though.

thanks geoff for passing on them so i could get them. i will put them to good use.

btw, haven't said it in the other threads but your bike looks great in it's current state. nice job on the mods.

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Informational inquiry; do these (or other simple clubman bars) clear the fairings? I'd love to get something like this, but I can't find a clear answer on whether it's doable w/o removing inner fairings, changing steering stop, etc.

Thanks in advance!

dreadpirates

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting some clubman bars. Right now I have the stock bars reversed and flipped but its kind of hard on the wrists. CHowell, you love them big time? The riding position isn't upright, you're down low and one with the bike, yes?