CoD:MW

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PC Version: How many of you play this online? If so, what's your online name? Favorite game type?

Look for ForrestGump in Team Deathmatch on any hardcore server... that will be me shooting you. :D

Last edited:

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Have it, Love it, but dont pay online. I'm against having to pay to play online. It should be like Sony's free online play. But still its a killer game :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, should have specified... I play on the PC and that is free online play. ;)

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Im very very very very addicted to this game, even more than this forum. More than eating, sleeping, pooping, and well you know what with the girl......

Well maybe not that but you get the point "I like it a lot" (lloyd Christmas)

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im very very very very addicted to this game, even more than this forum. More than eating, sleeping, pooping, and well you know what with the girl......

Well maybe not that but you get the point "I like it a lot" (lloyd Christmas)

You play the 360 ver, correct?

I have a PS3 but I'm not a big fan of the console games. I have all my skills invested in the KB & mouse! :thumbup:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the xbox 360 version. Way too in to this game. Many, many hours. Haven't played in any online venue. I no doubt suck too much to be of any use to anyone if there's team play. I'd probably just make a great target.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
How did I miss the thread? I too was confused by the abbreviation, I call it COD4. Anyways, I play on the 360 and usually play Domination, TD, or HQ and if I want to test myself I'll play some Free-4-all. I'm Prestige 5 Level 55, I've been there for awhile though. What level is everyone else at?

If anyone wants to play a game PM me or just add my gamertag: CarRAMROD 9er :rockon:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the xbox 360 version. Way too in to this game. Many, many hours. Haven't played in any online venue. I no doubt suck too much to be of any use to anyone if there's team play. I'd probably just make a great target.

You must play online, if you think it's addicting now wait to you play some online multiplayer. I dont even want to say how many hours I've logged. :spank:

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO!!!!! That is one of my favorite quotes!

lol actually, isn't it "i like you a lot" -(lloyd christmas to mary swanson)

anyway yeah cod is pretty awesome. i was all addicted into the war game mohaa (medal of honor allied assault for pc online) tho back in my early high school days. i havent play much of a cod at all when i got it for my xbox a few years later and for some reason, i think it's because I too like using the KB and mouse as an online war game (better and easier control for me) even though i really only have experience with two. i like using the console more for sports games than anything else. but anyway, so i traded my cod for battlefield bad company and what a bad move. within only minutes of playing the game i had already regretted what I had done and now i may end up trading cod back, but for pc version. even the split screen annoys me playing it on the console with someone else.