Computer Related

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I have to move into my new place this week and i run a small rack server in my current basement. I don't really think i want to put it into my new basement, as the new one seems a little more dirty and i share it with the attached tenet (two family home) who seems very cool.. So, i have a spare room, but these servers are kinda loud when running... so i thought, "hmmm.. I'll go to ebay and look up a server cabinet.. thats a good idea".. and thus proceeded..

saw some cool tall racks and big cabinets.. then i stumble on a 14u (approx 26'' H x 22'' W x 22'' D ) cabinet with some fans.. and I am loving it.. but then I think. "wait, ill just search eBay for Server Cabinet... YEA!!".. and proceed..

stumbling on this :

$T2eC16NHJHIE9nyseHTrBQP77L83WQ~~60_3.JPG

Thinking.. That Is AWESOME!!! Someone took the time to turn that thing into a server cabinet!! Totally want!! and then reading about it and looking at the other pictures, it occurred to me that this had not internal capability to hold a server and that apparently these pieces of furniture are called server cabinets.. who knew?? :thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site