Cortech Latigo Leather Pants

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Another short gear review...

I bought these pants from Rider's Discount:

Cortech Latigo Leather Pants - RidersDiscount.com

For the price they're a good deal. Takes some breaking in, and they are "flat black", not shiny so don't be suprised. They have a nice mesh liner and are comfortable. I find they a bit tight in the calf area and crotch, despite the 600 den "stretch" nylon panels that don't seem to stretch at all. They do have an extra zip up the calf to expand a little, in addition to the boot zip, but I found this extra zip doesn't go far enough up to help. They have hip and knee armour but no pucks, though there is a "slider area" with removeable leather patches (that I can't find, not sure I got them). There is some perforated leather in the groin area, which can be a little too cool, though on hot days it is nice.

Bottom line - good pants for street or sport riding, but if your legs are on the bigger side they would be too tight. Manufacturer's sizing is pretty much accurate though.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Update - good and bad.

Good: Rider's Discount contacted their Cortech rep and they are going to send me the leather patches that were missing for the slider areas. Good customer service.

Bad: I noticed that the mesh lining in the crotch area is already coming apart along the seam. Oh well, guess I'm just too packed in there :rolleyes: