Debt Clock.

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that's amazing! It never stops! And it is very informative too!

Better cut taxes some more to generate enough revenue to balance that budget!:rolleyes:

I suggest you sell dollars short and buy Euro's!

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that's amazing! It never stops! And it is very informative too!

Better cut taxes some more to generate enough revenue to balance that budget!:rolleyes:

I suggest you sell dollars short and buy Euro's!

It's true, it is informative, and it never stops. It's also never moved this quickly into the red, ever.

Better spend some more and borrow some more and tax a whole lot more and water it down by printing more cash to "best case" double the problem! :rolleyes:

And actually it's Yuan you should be investing in, those that shorted the dollar recently are profitting from these policies, the dollar just hit a new low. We can agree on that at least.

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I guess the answer is to limit our trade to exports, and only allow Americans to buy domestic production, and arbitrarily set our exchange rates like China does?

Oh, and have one party rule, and crush anyone who disagrees with you!

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
So I guess the answer is to limit our trade to exports, and only allow Americans to buy domestic production, and arbitrarily set our exchange rates like China does?

Oh, and have one party rule, and crush anyone who disagrees with you!

You are the only one here that is advocationg single party rule that I am aware of. I think the answer is more like: don't spend money at unsustainable rates, don't make mandates to pay for things you cannot afford, set up a proper balance knowing that aggressive tax policies drive away business and jobs, do not quietly print trillions of dollars to pay for things you cannot afford, and do not jeopardize your status as the world reserve currency by all of the above...