December Scavenger Hunt

Should I make up another scavenger hunt this month?

• No, waste of my time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KensFz6

Wreck in progress
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I might be a bit daft, but what do you mean all of the submissions can be seen? I didn't know there was an issue with seeing the pictures...or am I reading the suggestion wrong? :confused::confused:

I left the rules loose so members can play with the pictures and we get many different takes on the same idea.

Let me know what you mean and I'll see what I can do. :thumbup:

I don't think there is/was any issue but I recall peeking in on the thread and not having a clue what people were talking about so I thought maybe there was a separate thread going on or that someone had PMed their submissions.

;)But if it was just me then I guess that says means I'm the one who needs a clue :don'tknow:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think there is/was any issue but I recall peeking in on the thread and not having a clue what people were talking about so I thought maybe there was a separate thread going on or that someone had PMed their submissions.

;)But if it was just me then I guess that says means I'm the one who needs a clue :don'tknow:

Nope, no one pm'ed me their submissions, they just post it on the thread. Then everyone can enjoy all the pictures and comment on them. I suppose I could make another thread for just pictures, but I think that may get confusing. It would be hard for me to keep track of the entries if people posted in 2 places.

That being said...if you guys would prefer 2 different threads, let me know. I can wing it.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site