did I get a good deal?

krovikan21

Reaction score
Visit site
pps i have 3 other helmets 2 of which i bought originally i just put that in the deal info cuz it is value item...im just gonna craigslist it as well as the jackets but i think i do like the gloves lol and jealous of the 06 for 2k you got but i like the new 07+ dash

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
pps i have 3 other helmets 2 of which i bought originally i just put that in the deal info cuz it is value item...im just gonna craigslist it as well as the jackets but i think i do like the gloves lol and jealous of the 06 for 2k you got but i like the new 07+ dash

Add fairing, swingarm, passenger peg brackets, helmet lock, O2 sensor, black forks

yamahaha

that guy is fast
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike, I just bought a 2008 FZ6 that was originally purchased new in Ohio and I was confused with all the "S2" jazz. I was told it was under powered at lower RPMs but I'm not seeing it. I haven't even been above 7k yet so I'll see how it performs when I hit the open road.

Enjoy!!

you, my friend, need a lesson in proper test driving technique!

krovikan21

Reaction score
Visit site
my last bike being a GSXR1000 i would agree the FZ6 feels very sluggish at low RPM's i have solved this issue in a very complicated way and here is the step by step...

1) give it more gas and its goes like a champ
2) enjoy

i bought this bike because its the best all arounder out there comfy, fast, manageable in traffic yet super fun on the twisties. Ride around at 7k plus for a full ride and you wont hardly remember your not on a GSXR 600 or similar bike with the exception that your wrists and back don't hurt!

t2.3aero

Reaction score
Visit site
seems like a pretty good deal i just bought te exact same bike in the same color. i pounced on it the second it came on ebay. it only has 500 miles and i got it for 4400 but like everyone says, its what its worth to you!