do i need to disconnect battery when fitting pc111/arrow system/k&n?

rusty1

Reaction score
Visit site
As per title....
do i disconnect and fit all, reconnect then map pc111

or

keep connected, fit all then map...

I'm new to this but want to do it myself lol

ps anyone know if arrow sounds good? includes decat
(getting all above second hand under 500 us dollars) too good to miss

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You do not need to disconnect the battery for the K&N air filter. When I installed my aftermarket slip-on exhaust, disconnecting the battery reset the bike's computer. It made a whole lot of difference. The bike's acceleration and throttle controls are much smoother.

jsp

Easyrider
Reaction score
Visit site
When I installed my aftermarket slip-on exhaust, disconnecting the battery reset the bike's computer. It made a whole lot of difference. The bike's acceleration and throttle controls are much smoother.

This is what I was looking for...

jsp

Easyrider
Reaction score
Visit site
You do not need to disconnect the battery for the K&N air filter. When I installed my aftermarket slip-on exhaust, disconnecting the battery reset the bike's computer. It made a whole lot of difference. The bike's acceleration and throttle controls are much smoother.

As I was adviced too, I disconnected the battery yesterday and made the test ride today.
After a while of riding I begun to notice the difference. Feels better now. :Sport:

hazy

Reaction score
Visit site
How long do i need to disconnect the battery before putting it back again?Is it necessary to do so with just de-cat mid pipe only?