• Skeptical, But not sure

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rsmith2072

2007 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
There have been a lot of BigFoot shows on the TV here lately. I have heard many of stories in my life. I believe that there could be something out there that we don't know about, But who knows. Just curious on how many people believe that there is a chance of the Famous BigFoot.

Xlrrp

Reaction score
Visit site
Not a believer. People are everywhere and we kill everything. Someone would have come out of the woods with a Bigfoot strapped to their hood by now. Hell, a black bear showed up in NE Portland the other day. The wilderness is shrinking.

BTW, used to spend a lot of time training at Eglin AFB back in the 80's. We would R&R in Fort Walton Beach. Had some great times there. One of my favorite places!

JayyVee

IT Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
Not a believer. People are everywhere and we kill everything. Someone would have come out of the woods with a Bigfoot strapped to their hood by now. Hell, a black bear showed up in NE Portland the other day. The wilderness is shrinking.

That last sentence is my thought on it.. North America's untapped, untouched wilderness is about at a 0. I mean come on, polar bears are more likely 'tagged' than not these days, how come no one is tagging Bigfoots? :rolleyes: If Bigfoots were around, one would be brought out on the back of some sorta 4x4 vehicle. If there ever was a species like this - how about the remains of one showing up, the heck with a live one? (And not that fake crap that guy outta Texas was recently pandering to the masses either)

Spokane company made 'Bigfoot' for Texas man who claimed to kill the beast - seattlepi.com

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
By now it would have a Smart phone,Twitter & Facebook.. and the N.S.A would know it's whereabouts...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes!!!
IMG_0436.jpg

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, don't believe in Bigfoot, but "Yowies" now that's something to worry about!!!:liar: