Do you get funny looks at the drive through?

Popped into Lumpy daks (Hungry jacks/burger king) last night and got the look combined with a big smile and very friendly treatment from the cutie serving me.

It ain't all bad...lol.:thumbup:

I had one dude pull up in his car and then start moving forward in spurts to try and p155 me off one time. So I gave him what he wanted......I got good and p155ed off. For some reason he wasn't happy. I mean I gave him exactly what he wanted. There is no pleasing some folks:rof::rof::rof:....lol.

Cheers
Mike

Ohh your just such a stud muffin are'nt you Mikey........She wanted you to take her for a ride :eek: :thumbup:.....Mate people just keep creeping creeping at drive throughs even in a car so i just go really slooooow and pretend im struggling to get around the corner and stuff :D even had a mate jump out and guide me one night for a laugh :rof: :rof:.......

Being that my Fizzer is my only ride, I go thru the drive thru all the time. Never really had any strange looks, but maybe compliments about my bike.

I can never order drinks, since I have no place to put it so it's always just food. As mentioned, have to turn off the bike so that I can communicate thru their intercom/speaker system when I order.

Advantage of riding your bike through the drive thru, all Motorcylist will receive a discount 98% of the time. When you ride up to the window, look down, you will find a bunch of dropped change on the ground. Usually around 50 cents worth. Since I usually have to get off the bike anyway to dig out my money, and store my food in my tailbag, I usually pick up all the loose change.

And yes, I have gone thru McDonalds plenty of time. No hassle.

:thumbup:Only problem i have found, is when i get to the speaker to give my order, i have to turn off the bike...those TB's are a bit loud!

Always get strange looks from the person serving me, as they try to work out how i am going to carry my order.

I'll have to try it. Going to ride down to the coffee night at Menolis Mezes Cafe, 32 Saltfleet St, Port Noarlunga tonight, might try Macca's on the way home and watch their reactions... :rof:

:)

I tried it once at a subway and they never took my order, got tired of waiting and left. Never have figured out how to carry a drink maybe that will be a mod this summer.

I tried it once at a subway and they never took my order, got tired of waiting and left. Never have figured out how to carry a drink maybe that will be a mod this summer.

hehehe, what about rigging something like this up...

beer-hat.jpg

I'll have to try it. Going to ride down to the coffee night at Menolis Mezes Cafe, 32 Saltfleet St, Port Noarlunga tonight, might try Macca's on the way home and watch their reactions... :rof:

I reckon I'll see you there mate. Was keen on heading down there tonight, since it's only a few minutes from home. You know me. I don't like to venture too far from home...lol.:spank::spank::D

Cheers
Mike

I reckon I'll see you there mate. Was keen on heading down there tonight, since it's only a few minutes from home. You know me. I don't like to venture too far from home...lol.:spank::spank::D

Cheers
Mike

:rof: Yeah right... I'm suprised you know where home is... You're never bloody there :rof:

I'll see ya there. (You not working???)
Dunno about the Macca's on the way home though, the M-I-L just served me up a huge plate of Lasagne and chips :thumbup:

:rof: Yeah right... I'm suprised you know where home is... You're never bloody there :rof:

I'll see ya there. (You not working???)
Dunno about the Macca's on the way home though, the M-I-L just served me up a huge plate of Lasagne and chips :thumbup:

Got the week off:thumbup:
Just went shopping today(LMAO...My car battery is shagged.....only 10 months old) and my fridge is chock full of steaks and chops and 'T' bones.....but I'll probably eat something while I'm there and go for a ride...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Would love to join you boys...,riding ban is officially off thanks to the Quarterzone...but got the Ex coming over to discuss Child Support! :eek:

Am thinking of going out for a spin much later....need to clear my head is at hand!

Have fun boys! :rockon:

Would love to join you boys...,riding ban is officially off thanks to the Quarterzone...but got the Ex coming over to discuss Child Support! :eek:

Am thinking of going out for a spin much later....need to clear my head is at hand!

Have fun boys! :rockon:

LOL...keep your eye out for the blue flash:rockon::rockon::D

Cheers
Mike

i went through maccas and bottle'o's a few times on my old across. just dont order a drink and you are fine.

some maccas chick was weirded out till i popped open the man-bag (boot) and stuffed my 2 mc'chicken burgers and large chips in there next to a six pack

if only that bike had better suspension,brakes,engine,ergos...wouldve been a keeper

I've never gone thru the drive thru but in the summer about twice a week im in mcdonalds ordering for four people at work. Got a few funny looks at first like how is he going to manage this but now there just like here comes the guy on the bike again. I put a drink in each side pocket of my back pack one on each side of the inside of the back pack and the food in the middle, it's a good thing its a big backpack. not far of a ride back either maybe a mile but its amazing how smooth you can ride with the risk of spilling all that soda

Back