Doing some mods to my Fazer

FAZERRIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
I just sold one of my handguns to buy a dirt bike. Now I decided to wait a while on the dirt bike so I can do a few things to my FZ6. So I just ordered a new set of Metzler M5 tires, a Puig racing windshield, a speedohealer, and FZ1 drag bars.
I can't wait to get them!:BLAA: Theres snow on the ground here again so I might as well have some fun putting some new stuff on her! Next is new exhaust and power comander and some fork mods. May even go +2 on rear sprocket and 520 chain.

If I change the rear sprocket and use a 520 chain what difference will there be compared to just going to a 15 tooth front and stock rear and chain, which I have now?

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just sold one of my handguns to buy a dirt bike. Now I decided to wait a while on the dirt bike so I can do a few things to my FZ6. So I just ordered a new set of Metzler M5 tires, a Puig racing windshield, a speedohealer, and FZ1 drag bars.
I can't wait to get them!:BLAA: Theres snow on the ground here again so I might as well have some fun putting some new stuff on her! Next is new exhaust and power comander and some fork mods. May even go +2 on rear sprocket and 520 chain.

If I change the rear sprocket and use a 520 chain what difference will there be compared to just going to a 15 tooth front and stock rear and chain, which I have now?

As for your mods, Im pretty sure you will enjoy them quite nicely. For the Sprocket conversion, use this tool

12oclock Labs
Click product
Then the top image
and finally click Setup Calculator

That will tell you the % of the negative ratio