Don't Be Silly....

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey FZSexy you've got negative rep. Advising others to join me
Don't abuse the feedback system, and don't pull others into doing it either. The feedback system is supposed to help determine how trustworthy a member is, so please don't clutter it with squabbles about threads.

If you dislike the thread, contact an administrator, or just leave it alone. Posting more only adds fuel to the fire. If you have a problem with another never, contact then via pm. If that doesn't work out, just don't deal with them anymore.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i wasn't expecting any kind in particular. i just noticed a "Ladies Only Area" of the board and think its an lol so i made a thread in it =]

i mean, you all do ride, right? so, what the hell goes on in THIS here forum that can't go on in any other with the dudes?

maybe finding riding gloves that won't rip at the tips from long nails is a topic of conversation here, and what not? or how to fit a hair bun under a helmet?

i dunno? :D

i am always respectful, i am far from 12, and i don't take myself too seriously, or what i post when relaxing

i would suggest others don't take me too seriously, or perhaps go out for a a little ride to unwind a little?

i will now leave the ladies forum to the ladies. see you ladies around the other forums :)

It's hard to tell by reading a thread exactly what the OP was trying to convey. If you meant it as a joke or trying to be humorous, maybe you should have stated that.
As far as what we chat about here, look at the forum....we talk about women's riding gear, other girls to ride with, lowering links, etc. etc......
and all our guys are more than welcome to visit this sub-forum :D
Be safe FZS ;)

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
It's hard to tell by reading a thread exactly what the OP was trying to convey. If you meant it as a joke or trying to be humorous, maybe you should have stated that.
As far as what we chat about here, look at the forum....we talk about women's riding gear, other girls to ride with, lowering links, etc. etc......
and all our guys are more than welcome to visit this sub-forum :D
Be safe FZS ;)

yes, that is exactly what it was. not a joke, just "internetting"

i was browsing forums and came across a "joke" post where someone said "silly boy, girls don't ride bikes. not real ones"

they were talking about mountain bikes, etc. it was a humorous thing. and then i went to watch "shadetree surgeon" on youtube and found his girlfriend had been involved in a motorcycle accident. and he was all upset because he doesn't know how to work the dishwasher and had to mop the floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yJQTrqv9U&list=UUt-rT2jtMulvAMo1aaz1i8g

this is his girl riding in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAzE0N5vRkQ&list=UUt-rT2jtMulvAMo1aaz1i8g&index=5

and then i came here and for the first time saw the "Ladies Only Forum" and thought 'really? some people think women shouldn't even ride bicycles, much less motorcycles! just ask shadetree!' could fall, get hurt, and leave the dishes for the men folk!

and so the "Don't Be Silly" thread was created in good and bad humor. plus i got neg repped for being "sexist." but what is more sexist than having an entire forum for WOMEN where male riders cannot post? that could be construed a number of ways IF taking oneself too seriously. someone could take issue. but that would never be me :)

because that truly would be silly, wouldn't it? i love women. they can have whatever they want, idc

pretty sure sometimes internet is supposed to be spontaneous, entertaining (for oneself), and irreverent. if some "don't get it" or have delicate sensibilities offended, that is often times not the intent, as it wasn't this time. but i cannot help what others think or construe for themselves

but yes, i will now go back to just posting about bikes. no more fun and games for me, or spontaneous, random thoughts made into threads. now if you excuse me i have a pic of a zip tie faring mod i made to hold down some plastic on my bike to post up

it won't be very entertaining, but it might help someone from losing their front end

i want to say "so, don't go get your panites in a bunch anymore over my posting." but, it might be sexist. so i'll just say "don't go let your boxers creep up anymore over my posting" and leave it at that

Last edited:

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
FXSexy - I put close to 10,000 miles on my FZ6 in two years, then moved up to a Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (cc's that is). I put 8,000 miles on it this summer. I ride with a bunch of guys on Ninja's, Gizzers, R1's etc. They don't always keep up with me. One guy has a Kawi ZX-14 and many years of experience. He had to go 140mph+ to pass me on one mountain pass we were cruising along. That same day, my hubbie had to call me on our helmet coms to ask me to let him pass because he couldn't keep up with me in the straights (he was on his Honda VFR800) but he almost caught me in the curves. I just finished my third season riding. I love it!!! I would ride everyday if I could figure out how to still pay the bills. My top speed is 135 on FZ6. Top speed on Sprint is 132. I'll pass my top speed next season. Conditions weren't right this year. I also ride with a lady rider. She rides a Gizzer 600. Her 650 was stolen and she hasn't found the right one yet. Until she does she will ride the 600. She is 5'4" so an FZ6 is out of the question. By the way---I sold my FZ6 to another lady rider.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't abuse the feedback system, and don't pull others into doing it either. The feedback system is supposed to help determine how trustworthy a member is, so please don't clutter it with squabbles about threads.

If you dislike the thread, contact an administrator, or just leave it alone. Posting more only adds fuel to the fire. If you have a problem with another never, contact then via pm. If that doesn't work out, just don't deal with them anymore.

It happeneds, I contacted a admin about mine, wasn't fixed.

WarriorDog

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's Wifey at the track
DSC_1019.jpg

Got her a new seat last year too
IMG_4434_zps89ee7900.jpg

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Wifey is looking good! :cheer: I picked up a set of leathers (that fit me) today and hope to do a track day in the Spring. Love it! And, good job hubby supporting your wife riding!!!! :thumbup:

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
yes, that is exactly what it was. not a joke, just "internetting"

i was browsing forums and came across a "joke" post where someone said "silly boy, girls don't ride bikes. not real ones"

they were talking about mountain bikes, etc. it was a humorous thing. and then i went to watch "shadetree surgeon" on youtube and found his girlfriend had been involved in a motorcycle accident. and he was all upset because he doesn't know how to work the dishwasher and had to mop the floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yJQTrqv9U&list=UUt-rT2jtMulvAMo1aaz1i8g

this is his girl riding in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAzE0N5vRkQ&list=UUt-rT2jtMulvAMo1aaz1i8g&index=5

and then i came here and for the first time saw the "Ladies Only Forum" and thought 'really? some people think women shouldn't even ride bicycles, much less motorcycles! just ask shadetree!' could fall, get hurt, and leave the dishes for the men folk!

and so the "Don't Be Silly" thread was created in good and bad humor. plus i got neg repped for being "sexist." but what is more sexist than having an entire forum for WOMEN where male riders cannot post? that could be construed a number of ways IF taking oneself too seriously. someone could take issue. but that would never be me :)

because that truly would be silly, wouldn't it? i love women. they can have whatever they want, idc

pretty sure sometimes internet is supposed to be spontaneous, entertaining (for oneself), and irreverent. if some "don't get it" or have delicate sensibilities offended, that is often times not the intent, as it wasn't this time. but i cannot help what others think or construe for themselves

but yes, i will now go back to just posting about bikes. no more fun and games for me, or spontaneous, random thoughts made into threads. now if you excuse me i have a pic of a zip tie faring mod i made to hold down some plastic on my bike to post up

it won't be very entertaining, but it might help someone from losing their front end

i want to say "so, don't go get your panites in a bunch anymore over my posting." but, it might be sexist. so i'll just say "don't go let your boxers creep up anymore over my posting" and leave it at that

Thanks for not being on the side of "women shouldn't (can't) ride". I will apologize for all of us that misunderstood your post. But you have to understand, as a woman when I go into a dealership they ask my hubby what he rides and asssume I ride on the back. While I love hugging the one I love while riding, I actually love riding my own better. I've also had other woman tell me that their husband or boyfriend says they "couldn't ride" without even gettin them a chance. When more men have your opinion that women are just as capable as men, it will be a better world for all of us. Again, I sincerely apologize for all misunderstandings.