East Side Till We Die (The Sydney & NSW Ride Thread)

600rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Oxley Hwy is west of Port Macquarie, between Wauchope and Walcha. Beautiful scenery and endless quality corners.

Too early to make a final confirmation at this stage, but I am keen.

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone realised its fathers day this sunday,not that it bothers me.I got a leave pass from the missus.:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone realised its fathers day this sunday,not that it bothers me.I got a leave pass from the missus.:thumbup:

I thought it was Yesterday...for a bit....and had a horrible thought on the way home from the bike racing...that i had forgotten to go see my Dad!

:eek:

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a carpark for the cricket oval just North of the intersection of the Princes Hwy and Farnell Ave. Its on the left from the South bound lanes. Its close to the entrance to the National park. As for time, say around ten unless anyone wants earlier or later.
Anyone got a better idea feel free to share.
Weather is looking good for it.

b3nje909

Reaction score
Visit site
I prefer here.
Near the "Royal National Park" sign.

rnp.jpg

one reason. no matter which way I come (either from Bundeena or Fairfield), I can get to it.
to get to Loftus carpark, I have to do an epic u turn some place on a highway...

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
I prefer here.
Near the "Royal National Park" sign.

rnp.jpg

one reason. no matter which way I come (either from Bundeena or Fairfield), I can get to it.
to get to Loftus carpark, I have to do an epic u turn some place on a highway...

I'm with Benji,somewhere on Farnell ave but no further than the Natio gate & 10am sounds good to me(cant wait)

addy

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in!. Exactly where and when do we meet?
I tried to persuade my friend to borrow my brothers Honda cb250 and join us, but he declined. I can't imagine why?

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a map a few pages back, its just before the entrance to the Royal National Park on Farnell Avenue.

addy

Reaction score
Visit site
Why did i miss that before? ok ok, farnell ave yarrawarrah. I know the one.! See you guys there. Do your pre ride check people!

JulOz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Just moved from Adelaide to Sydney a couple of weeks ago. Can anyone tell me where the good riding spots are (especially North / West as I am in Epping).
Went to Wiseman's Ferry today; which I thaught was a pretty good ride. Any advice on where to ge next would be great.

Cheers

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
You just missed out on a great ride today down the kangarroo valley with some of the sydney crew. (photos to follow). the putty road from windsor to singleton is meant to be a good ride to the north. also the bells line of road over to lithgow. post on this thread when you are going and you'll prob get a few to come with you.
:rockon:

Last edited:

addy

Reaction score
Visit site
Everyone got home safe and sound?
Thanks guys for waiting for me when i fell behind. Awesome ride!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Wish I could have made it the weather was beautiful today, all I managed was to wash and polish the bike before I had to go rot at work all day and night.

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Just moved from Adelaide to Sydney a couple of weeks ago. Can anyone tell me where the good riding spots are (especially North / West as I am in Epping).
Went to Wiseman's Ferry today; which I thaught was a pretty good ride. Any advice on where to ge next would be great.

Cheers

Which route did you take to Wisemans?

Find the old Pacific Hwy starting at Berowra. Follow it to the very end & turn left, this will take you to Central Mangrove (turn left to head to Wisemans). Instead of turning left follow the road to Kulnura & Wollombi. From there you can either head to the Putty Rd or continue north towards Denman & the Bylong Valley Way :thumbup:
That should keep you busy for a few months :D