East Side Till We Die (The Sydney & NSW Ride Thread)

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Great ride guys & was good to put faces to names.Dont worry Addy I think we all pushed a little harder than we should have.Will post some pics soon.

Last edited:

b3nje909

Reaction score
Visit site
just briefly.

meeting at the Nasho.

DSC00442.jpg

Albion Park
DSC00445.jpg

Kangaroo Valley Pub
DSC00447.jpg

And we didnt push to hard, just once into a right hand down hill hairpin.... lol

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Managed to go for a ride today, up the freeway, off at peats ridge turnoff, turned left towards peats ridge, went till I got bored stopped at a petrol station opposite some saddelry shops/a cafe. Had a very nice chicken sandwich (reasonably priced too)

Anyway had to laugh as there was a guy on one of those newer BMW's when I arrived and he was leaving as I ate (we exchanged nods as I parked). I'd say it was a new bike or he hasn't ridden in a while as he stalled it about 8 times before he managed to get out of the petrol station.

I'm really desperately hoping that all these new BMW's models aren't encouraging idiots with more money than brains to take up motorcycling because I really don't want to see the road figures take a turn for the worse and suddenly find us at the end of some stupid lobby about bike safety. He didn't have L/P plates on either so he wasn't a learner.

Anyway, headed back and got onto the pacific highway for a way, which was quite fun lots of twisties, shame about that 60 limit, might have taken that with a grain of salt :spank:
Got back on the freeway at the big bridge (mooney bridge maybe)

All in all a great day, was just so happy that I got the day off for once, even if it was on such short notice!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow the weather is terrible this weekend!
I normally don't ride on long weekends anyway because the loons in their cages are out, but I've even been getting a lift to work because its so wet.
(On Friday I rode and besides being tailgated by a patrol car the entire trip to work, and having shoes full of water it wasn't too bad)

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone going to the breakfast torque in loftus on sunday? would be nice to have a fizzer section in the car park. free breakfast for riders!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back mate. Was a bit worried about you actually. Nice to hear you're OK and also nice to hear you've got a moolah provider again.:cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now i thought the SA ride thread was a lost cause! People of NSW! You lot need to get yourselves sorted for a group ride or two together, there is enough of you!

:thumbup:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
I see what you mean Wolfman.
I actually have a ride of 40 or so riders from a different forum organised for Sunday. 3 beers & about 300km. I just didn't think it was good form to advertise on another forum?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see what you mean Wolfman.
I actually have a ride of 40 or so riders from a different forum organised for Sunday. 3 beers & about 300km. I just didn't think it was good form to advertise on another forum?

Mate, go your hardest....i regularly advertise rides on here, that include many other bikes other than FZ6's...

Go hard son! :D

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will try to find time to get something together but busy recently. I'm hosting a cruiser ride in 2 weeks, then an offroad weekend in June, then track day July. It's all happening!

Anyone here keen on a track day? We should be arranging a group rate and I'm expecting about 30 riders with Bikebiz.

PS show of hands who would be keen on a Sat morning ride in the next couple of months?