eBay Fender Eliminator

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I picked up one of those $30 eBay fender eliminators.

I'm pretty happy with it, but i think I'm going to have to extend he length of he wires for my turn signals. They're not quite long enough.

Also, the stock turn signals need to go! Never realized how huge they are!!! Maybe an integrated tail light instead of stand alone turn signals?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 80

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm pretty happy with it, but i think I'm going to have to extend he length of he wires for my turn signals. They're not quite long enough.

Also, the stock turn signals need to go! Never realized how huge they are!!! Maybe an integrated tail light instead of stand alone turn signals?

somebody/maybe you (at the time of going naked) moved the front turn signals to the rear, that's why they look huge, right?
I'm going for LED style..! I'll get mine tonight.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
The front and rear signals are the same. Only difference being that the fronts have an extra wire for running lights.

really?
my rear signals are very small, compared to the front ones.
mine's S2- 08FZ6.
I'll upload pics in a couple of hours.

Just searched online and looks like one of the two previous owners changed to a smaller ones, maybe they came with the FE kit, they've installed..!

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
and I see why the owner has to change the turn signals, this FE kit came with a small hole to screw in the signals.

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
image.jpg

Nah, you can take apart the stock turn signals and make them work with the small holes. Mine are both missing the "stalk" if you look closely.

Also, yes I know my plate is crooked, I fixed that.

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site

BTW,
which turn signals are you looking for?
2 Turn Signals Super LED Clear Lenses Black Base Universal Motorcycle Lights | eBay

Universal Motorcycle 14 Smoke LED Turn Signals Indicators Blinker Light Sports | eBay
these didn't fit through my aftermarket FE, the screw is too tight to fit through the hole.

I liked these:
Honda CBR1000RR CBR1100XX CBR1000 LED Turn Signals Blinker Rear Tail Brake Light | eBay
which comes with the extra wire to use it as run'n lights too, with different color of your choice. but not sure whether they would fit the bike or not..!