F/S: 2005 R6 camshafts & adjstable sprockets

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought these 2 years ago and never installed them, did some major weight reduction and realized I don't need these, the cams have 11,4xx miles of use, the sprockets are special ordered from YEC Japan, they only ship parts twice a year, brand new still in the plastic bags, selling as a complete set, unless two people want the parts, paid $200 for the sprockets, $ 100 for the cams.

Asking $200 or best offer, buyer pays shipping, I will ship worldwide.

Location, Salina, KS. 67401

E-mail, [email protected]

Last edited:

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Have you bought them for R6 cam mod to your Fz6?
Are they oem from R6 (R6S) ?
Is the YSC a brand name or modifier?

Sorry for too many questions, i'm planning to do the R6S cam mod to my Fz6 but still undecided.

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the cams to put in the FZ6, I did't realize they moved power band to 7k rpm's until I looked at dyno graphs, I like the mid range power band of the FZ , that's why I'm selling them, the sprocket are made by Yamaha Electric Company (YEC), it's Yamaha's racing division in Shizuoka , Japan, they engineered the M1 race bike. This setup is a great way to make more power, since I mostly ride in-town now I don't need these.

I JET

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey mate, where abouts in Aus are you. I'm in Wollongong.

EDIT: never mind, I just read the end of your first post. My apologies, I read the location under your username.

Last edited:

I JET

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi mate I'm interested in the lot. What's the go with the sprockets. Are they any different to the stock ones. Are they adjustable? Are you able to post a close up picture of the the journals.

Thanks

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
The sprockets are adjustable, Yamaha quit making them awhile back, so there hard to find, little buggers retail price was $250! from Yamaha...

I'll post close up pics of the cams when I get home, I'm at work right now.