F/S: 2005 R6 camshafts & adjstable sprockets

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought these 2 years ago and never installed them, did some major weight reduction and realized I don't need these, the cams have 11,4xx miles of use, the sprockets are special ordered from YEC Japan, they only ship parts twice a year, brand new still in the plastic bags, selling as a complete set, unless two people want the parts, paid $200 for the sprockets, $ 100 for the cams.

Asking $200 or best offer, buyer pays shipping, I will ship worldwide.

Location, Salina, KS. 67401

E-mail, [email protected]

Last edited:
Have you bought them for R6 cam mod to your Fz6?
Are they oem from R6 (R6S) ?
Is the YSC a brand name or modifier?

Sorry for too many questions, i'm planning to do the R6S cam mod to my Fz6 but still undecided.

I bought the cams to put in the FZ6, I did't realize they moved power band to 7k rpm's until I looked at dyno graphs, I like the mid range power band of the FZ , that's why I'm selling them, the sprocket are made by Yamaha Electric Company (YEC), it's Yamaha's racing division in Shizuoka , Japan, they engineered the M1 race bike. This setup is a great way to make more power, since I mostly ride in-town now I don't need these.

Hey mate, where abouts in Aus are you. I'm in Wollongong.

EDIT: never mind, I just read the end of your first post. My apologies, I read the location under your username.

Last edited:
Hi mate I'm interested in the lot. What's the go with the sprockets. Are they any different to the stock ones. Are they adjustable? Are you able to post a close up picture of the the journals.

Thanks

The sprockets are adjustable, Yamaha quit making them awhile back, so there hard to find, little buggers retail price was $250! from Yamaha...

I'll post close up pics of the cams when I get home, I'm at work right now.

Back