F/S: Gen II Helmet Lock w/ Key

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD! 06-30-2011

For those looking to add a helmet lock to your 04' -06' or a second to you 07'+. Comes with matching key (Although, there are ways to Re-Key to match your existing bike lock).

Helmet Lock
Part Number: 4R8-21308-00-00
Factory MSRP: $42.17

Asking $20.00 o.b.o. (Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states via USPS small flat-rate box. Other shipping options available for an additional fee).

Thank you for looking and please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Scott

Photo:

Last edited:

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will it be able to secure to the right side of the bike? Or do you know as of now?

It does not bolt on "directly". Take a look at this link: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/38790-second-helmet-lock-2.html#post416550.

Townsend did it with a simple bracket mounted to the passenger peg.

If this doesn't seem like something that you would want to tackle; I wouldn't mind another little project. Probably a few more dollars for material and such.

Please let me know.

Thank you!

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
My bad...I didn't know :)

That show up by the way (can I thread jack myself...cause I think I just did?):ban:

Its a good idea to ask if theres anything else for sale..I'll do that next time

UPS page says they delivered at the front office. Im stuck at work and I cant wait :banghead:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
So when you told me that I would have first dibs until the end of the weekend when I fixed up my paypal? Decided that someone else had first first dibs eh?

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So when you told me that I would have first dibs until the end of the weekend when I fixed up my paypal? Decided that someone else had first first dibs eh?

Nope...I actually have two locks w/ matching keys. You are still on first dibs, don't you worry!

;)