Farting with a passenger

I always signal to the rider that I want to talk to them so they open their face shield, then I stand up on the pegs, and let go right into their helmet.

:rof: Sick! "Dat was a good one man.... caught me wiff mah mouff open!"

Hearing it is no problem, the Leos take care of that. But I always find it difficult to fart while sitting, so I wait for the corners, or a red light.
"Pfshht"
"Don't worry, that's just my blow of valve."

Last edited:
This is just funny to read you boys' replies and this topic. I am at work... laughing hysterically, tears and all. :rof:

I wait till we're at 10kph....then I talk softly so the passenger opens her visor to hear me. Then I stand up on the pegs and LET RIP!!!!!

(jk....?)

OOPS someone beat me to it!!

haha....great minds think alike!!!

maybe i should read the full thread first next time...

:thumbup:I nominate this thread for the best threads of 2009! :thumbup:

You know... at the end of the year we really should have some kind of contest for best thread of the year, and this one should be in the running.:D

I'd have to nominate Lone's oil change thread! :thumbup:

Another option... wait til you pass the manure spreader in the fields... that will mask ANY smell you can muster. Or, pass a field and let it rip... if she complains of the smell, blame it on cows!

My girl (my passenger who rides 90% of the time with me) has informed me she actually likes the farts when it is colder as it warms the hands up!

Actually, the standing-on-the-pegs thing happened once.

We have arranged that I will buy lunch if she makes dinner and what can possibly be cheaper than the lunch menu at a Mexican Restaurant? $2 burritos are hard to pass up.

I was taking her back to work and squirming the whole way trying not to dump my oil and came across the railroad track. I stood up on my pegs to absorb the bumpiness and was right in front of her throat/chin when the shock from the track set off an explosion.

Keep in mind, this is the same passenger as before.

Back