Fathers day Next Sunday...might want to suggest this!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I'd revive an old thread....lol...So did anyone score anything good this year.

I don't have kids, so I haveto live vicariously through others presents...lol.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My daughter made me a card, called me her super-hero, and gave me $50 to spend in a bike shop.

Then, I got to spend the day walking around the Royal Adelaide Show, almost bought new jacket and pants, except the guy didn't have anything other than medium size in the pants... I tried them on, then struggled for 5 minutes trying to get them off :rof:
(He didn't have a fitting room, so gave me this huge overcoat to put on and strip off in...lol)

:rockon:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

:wav:

to my Australian friends :aus:

(feels weird to be telling you guys that this time of year.)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol...this thread is from last years Fathers Day...

Anyway, this year, i got a Pot Plant from my son...a money tree, supposed to put it by the front door for luck...done!

He also made me an awesome card, called me the best dad ever....

then today i received a TCP seat cowl in the post from america....i am so happy i was dancing in the post office....strange looks everywhere...then i went to my PO Box and find 2 copies of the American bike mag that Damien featured in last month......Thanks for sending those Elizabeth...i think one copy is for you Mr Ozfazer....

now drinking a pale in celebration of all this awesome stuff!

:rockon:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
My dad requested some special toolkit for one of his bikes. Still waiting for him to find the sellers details.
Took him to the fish market and we picked up a nice fish for the BBQ and some prawns, got him a coffee, and had an awesome BBQ with the family.
Sadly since his Laverda isn't running we had to go in his Alfa not on the bikes. I offered to race him there (its a 147 GTA) but he declined. He is getting old and he was probably scared I would win (or of police, I think he has 1 point left, the old bugger)

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
I remember this thread. My daughter ended up being born 2 hours early so she wasn't a fathers day baby. So her first birthday fell on Fathers Day this year which meant I was a little left out (because she is more important). This was a good thing however cause we threw a party for her, with grog, spit roast, bbq etc etc and I was a little seedy after that, it was good being ignored. A little advice for everyone, no matter how drunk you are, treadmills and mini trail bikes do not go well together.

I got Life on Mars series 1 and 2 on DVD. Had to buy them myself though. Cheapskates.

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
geez you guys did alright, I got a coffee cup and 2 shirts that didnt fit, then the missus and kids went out for lunch and left me home to mow the lawns. Then when they got home I was forced to watch the footy (Collingwood V St Kilda) Apparently it was family time. At least next year could get better. LOL

Daryl

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
geez you guys did alright, I got a coffee cup and 2 shirts that didnt fit, then the missus and kids went out for lunch and left me home to mow the lawns. Then when they got home I was forced to watch the footy (Collingwood V St Kilda) Apparently it was family time. At least next year could get better. LOL

Daryl

I'd say it couldn't get much worse, but you could get no coffee.
The trick is to buy yourself something, ie a shiny new motorcycle. Get up earlier than everyone else and come RUSHING IN and thanking them for it!