Fender Eliminator

BWillie

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the same FE from him just last week, it wasn't until it was too late I realised I needed aftermarket indicators as well :( and I didn't see that auction with the indicators included either! Dammit.

Anyway, nice seller, he makes them himself and they're good quality. Recommended.

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd buy one that has the plate that covers all the way up where the OE fender bolts to.

Infact I have one sitting at home that I should just sell since I run the stock fender now-days.

Dvan5693

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd buy one that has the plate that covers all the way up where the OE fender bolts to.

Infact I have one sitting at home that I should just sell since I run the stock fender now-days.

I don't understand what you mean in your first sentence? Do you have a picture of the one you could sell?

Also were you on the Yzf600r forums?

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll snap a pic of it when I get home. Think I have a couple turnsignals with plug adapters to go with it if anyone wants it.

Nope, never been on the yzf600r forum
Other than this I'm on the FZ6R forum and Suzuki GS500 forum, but thats about it.

garmie

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't understand what you mean in your first sentence? Do you have a picture of the one you could sell?

I bought that FE on eBay and then returned it. As the previous member stated, there's a plate underneath the tail of the bik which protects and hides wiring. This eliminator doesn't work with that plate, so you end up having a gap with exposed wiring underneath. Whether you're OK with that is personal preference. Just be aware of it.

Ultrarandom

Reaction score
Visit site

Here's a pic of the Evotech one (Off an FZ1 but FZ6 has a similar thing out the back) for reference.

4581-yamaha-fz1-tail-tidy.jpg

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
In any case, you can pick up "split, black (made of plastic) wire loom covering".

They make it in different sizes and if you take your time, can easily tuck all your wiring nice and neat inside and simply use small black zip ties to secure it.

I have the stock tail on mine but with the Scorps, the wiring "loom" went away with the stock muffler set up. I also added Hyperlights(more wires). Used the black plastic loom, nice and neat, looks stock..

Last edited:

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site
In any case, you can pick up "split, black (made of plastic) wire loom covering".

They make it in different sizes and if you take your time, can easily tuck all your wirng nice and neat inside and simply use small black zip ties to secure it.

I have the stock tail on mine but with the Scorps, the wiring "loom" went away with the stock muffler set up. I also added Hyperlights(more wires). Used the black plastic loom, nice and neat, looks stock..

Very true. I'll probably end up ordering his kit. I'm sure a few looms and zip ties will work. And I like the turn signals and the angle that the kit comes off the bike.

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the kit I have.

Cool [MENTION=21449]The_Paragon[/MENTION]. Looks like the Targa kit you have there. I like the looks but I need LED turn signals so they work well with my Motodynamic Integrated Taillight and dont overload anything when all lights are on together. (yes, want to have turn signals as well as the integrated light)

bcmaxx

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a cheepie off ebay was 20$ shipped. Added some 8 dollar lights and a 2$ lic lamp. I was unhappy still on how far down it hung so i modified my plate. There is some extra room now for wiring with the aftermarket exhaust

20150420_230728_zpsljnltp3h.jpg

Dvan5693

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys!

I found this rear fender eliminator - 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 FZ6R FZ 6R Black Fender Eliminator 4T S | eBay however you'll notice it's listed for a FZ6R.

I messaged the seller asking if it would fit the FZ6 and if it didn't, if he would be interested in making one like this but for the FZ6 with that plate that extends under the tail!

Would anybody be interested in this, if he can do this? I would love to order this exact one since I need rear turn signals and I want to replace the flush mount turn signals.