Few little wheelies on my fz6

jdloyalroyal

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D08tn2ziI44"]YouTube - FZ6 wheelies[/ame]

This was done couple of months ago when i started learning alot better now need to do a new vid but weather's not great at the moment.

Sorry for the poor quality was done on my phone and it would only record 3 second videos for some reason.

YouTube - FZ6 wheelies

This was done couple of months ago when i started learning alot better now need to do a new vid but weather's not great at the moment.

Sorry for the poor quality was done on my phone and it would only record 3 second videos for some reason.
Nice one mate,
Was that a clutch up or a throttle up job?
I am also from Reading, I was trying to work out where you did those wheelies? Give us a clue. Practice areas are few and far between round here lol.

Nelly
PS welcome to the site.

Cheers guys

Nelly that video was actually taken in newbury somewhere, no idea where i just followed someone. I know what you mean about practise areas. It was clutched up in first:thumbup:

this is when i first got my bike and tried learning wheelies (turn ur audio up):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb1mtGYHmMM"]YouTube - Motorcycle wheelie gone wrong :)[/ame]

:)

ya it was

and no i didnt. just scratched an already scratched component.

that was when i had just over 1,000km under my belt and it shows. i had done a bunch more before that wbut was trying to get progressively higher. that one i thought i flipped over but i had just panicked when it went up

YouTube - FZ6 wheelies

nice :thumbup:

this is when i first got my bike and tried learning wheelies (turn ur audio up):

YouTube - Motorcycle wheelie gone wrong :)

:)

man, you're so lucky your didn't snap a leg!

Nice clutchin. I have a few pics of my wheelies in my front yard. Unfortunately I did it just for a pan picture practice session and I wasnt wearing any gear but my helmet and gloves. :)

3014882536_fabd42db8d.jpg

3056680615_ed20d4cf57.jpg

Back