First track day!

tyvaj

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to share my first track day photo with you guys. only purchased 3 cause they are way too expensive. Just wanted these for memories. Lol. Photos taken by caliphotograpy and was at the buttonwillow raceway. Any suggestions on my body position?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 100
J

jesse_sanders

Does that double bubble do anything for air turbulence?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tyvaj

Reaction score
Visit site
Does that double bubble do anything for air turbulence?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
On the track i didnt really feel anything but, when on the highway doing about 80mph i can feel my head moving side to side.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Magruder13

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice photos! I also track my FZ6! Your riding position looks good but one tip I found to really simply help me with body position: kiss the mirror. Head farther over, lower, and more forward like you're trying to kiss the mirror. It did wonders for my position and feels so much more natural to me.

Also my track day org gives unlimited photos for free! yay me!

Reaction score
Visit site
On the track i didnt really feel anything but, when on the highway doing about 80mph i can feel my head moving side to side.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I'd like to add having used the stock screen and now a Puig double bubble on my current FZ6 that it's kind of a double-edged sword (no pun intended). If you're in upright position at anything over 50mph it seems to push the air more into your neck and face than a stock screen. But then if you tuck in you can get up to 120-130mph and enjoy a surprisingly low amount of wind resistance. If I were to do a track day I can't imagine using anything else, to be honest.