For the Stoner Fans....all 2 of us!

Mate, I am just happy that this extremely valuable thread is now a sticky, and won't get lost to antiquity:innocent:.

Nice stack of trophies. There was one particular event (I forget which) that I have heard of that had Casey competing on different bikes in 5 different classes with 7 races in each class, and he didn't win 3 of the races...lol. Won all the classes though.:rockon: 5 Australian titles in one meet on one weekend.:thumbup:
I'm a super-moderator.

I can unstick it :rof:

And........ what's your point?

Cape? WTF?

How did you find out?

It's supposed to be a secret :eek:

My point? Being childish is MY job:(.

And like we don't know Clark Kent is actually Superman:rolleyes:.

Disclaimer.

Mikey hopes he hasn't let the cat out of the bag for anyone by telling them that Clark Kent is the dude with the outdoor under durps and the cape. He furthermore hopes that anyone who has watched the movie and hadn't cottoned on yet can recieve treatment soon.

My point? Being childish is MY job:(.

Disclaimer.

Mikey hopes he hasn't let the cat out of the bag for anyone by telling them that Clark Kent is the dude with the outdoor under durps and the cape. He furthermore hopes that anyone who has watched the movie and hadn't cottoned on yet can recieve treatment soon.
I'm wonderwoman.

Ssssshhhhh ;)

Disclaimer.

Ohh good one Mikey :disapprove: I hadent even noticed the resemblance till now :( Way to ruin it for me :spank:

I swear mate , if you shatter anymore of my dreams & tell me there is no frickin' SANTA CLAUS we are going to have serious words :rant: :rant: :BLAA: :BLAA:

How bout that Casey poster in AMCN :rockon: (straight to the dunny wall)

He's lookin slicker than owl sh1t in testing too :cheer: #27

On ninemsn the other day there was a rather lovely WAG's tribute to the very fine young Mrs Stoner :drool::drool:

Ill try to find the link

Back