Found pics of me at Deals Gap!

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to Kyle for posting and leading me to this website!

I hit the Dragon at the end of a 400 mile day earlier this month - still I don't think I did too bad.

Here are a couple of links.

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK00Q3050939&po=939&pc=951

I'm so happy to find these!

Edit:

OK can't figure this out so here's the first in the series and you can click next to see the rest....

Last edited:

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Is it just me, or are all four links to the same photo...? :confused:

That's just were the "next" links on the page trigger javascript to view the next image, so the page url doesn't change unless you go out to the thumbnail view and then click the individual image each time. I made the same mistake on my post and had to go back and correct it.

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
if you didnt have any close calls, get pulled over for speeding, witness any riders going down i'd say you did tremendous!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice shots! You look great!:rockon:

#945 is my favorite

Last edited:

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not the best rider so take this with a grain of salt, but you might want to move your feet back so you're riding on the balls of your feet. Your foot is almost dragging and you're not leaning that much.

Nice shots otherwise, secret tip, if you go into the source code you can steal a direct link to your photo ;) Load the source and search for photoreflect.com. If you do like the photos enough, please support the photographers.

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Well done, Cheryl!! Let's get some pics of you and the FZ on the northeast famous Tracy Road! I'm always ready to guide a ride! :thumbup:

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
The real question, are you going to purchase any prints? Will they let you purchase the Jpg?

Yeah you can buy prints. You can actually get them on CD but I haven't decided if I want to yet.

I'm not the best rider so take this with a grain of salt, but you might want to move your feet back so you're riding on the balls of your feet. Your foot is almost dragging and you're not leaning that much.

Nice shots otherwise, secret tip, if you go into the source code you can steal a direct link to your photo ;) Load the source and search for photoreflect.com. If you do like the photos enough, please support the photographers.

I was being lazy. I was really tired after 400 miles and didn't feel like moving off the seat LOL. You have a good point and I knew at the time that I should move my butt and my toes. The funny thing is that I usually ride with my toes on the pegs.

Thanks for the tip but the photographers have to make a living too otherwise they won't be there to take these great shots of us! Besides if I stole it I would feel guilty :)

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah you can buy prints. You can actually get them on CD but I haven't decided if I want to yet.
Yeah, I'm on the fence myself, but I think I'll break down and get a few, if not only to support the photographers, as I think that's awesome that they're out there.