Free Scrap Parts (some damaged)

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I'm getting rid of some clutter. These are all parts left over after my naked conversion. Some of the parts are damaged (noted with #), I did my best to take clear pictures of the damage. If you need more info check out these threads (http://www.600riders.com/forum/hall-shame/4949-oh-deer.html, http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/9696-going-naked-over-winter.html). All parts are free, first come first served, taker pays shipping (including boxing/packing material), unless they want to come and pick it up. All parts are from a 2007 Red FZ6 and are dirty as hell (why wash something when you can just take it off?):

#Cracked Front fairing

Left hand mirror (clutch side)********TAKEN
Clear stock windscreen (has some minor scratches from normal use)********TAKEN
Inner fairing plastics********TAKEN
Front turn signals (with brackets and connectors)********TAKEN
#Dark Smoke Puig Windscreen (scratched when I dropped it on the parking lot while dissassembling)********TAKEN

You can see pictures of everything above here. PM me your requests and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Last edited:

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I will take the inner fairing plastics to mod them for my powerlet and voltmeter and the puig windscreen if the scratches are not too bad.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Ill take the inner faring plastics.

Bounce me a PM with your zip and I'll get you a shipping quote...I'm guessing it won't be more than 5 bucks. Do you need the screws too?

I will take the inner fairing plastics to mod them for my powerlet and voltmeter and the puig windscreen if the scratches are not too bad.

Sorry man, looks like Ant beat you to the plastics.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure thing.

I'll get shipping costs for everyone tonight (or first thing tomorrow if I don't make it to the post office in time). Either way everything will be ready to ship tomorrow (USPS unless otherwise requested).

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i want the stock windsheild please .i want to paint it black!!! i sent you two pm,s i forgot to put my zip in the first one.

Last edited:

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, this post got popular all at once..............

Fairing is back on the market. Warning to interested parties, USPS told me it would be $63.23 to ship it. That doesn't include the box, which they didn't have one big enough, neither did Staples. It measures 25x25x18 inches, I added one extra inch on all dimensions to reduce risk of damage (actual size is 24x24x17). I'm going to swing by UPS tomorrow and see if they have a more reasonable price. However, if someone in the neighborhood wants it or if somebody begs me to bring it to Deals Gap in June, then shipping is free (or equal to 1 beer in the later case, import or microbrew).

Also, while the fairing is cracked, it's definitely repairable if you are willing to spend the time to make it look nice (no bond-o needed).

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, everything is out the door....everybody should get theirs sometime in the next 5 business days. Enjoy.

Any problems, let me know and I'll refund your costs. Thanks guys.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, this post got popular all at once..............

Fairing is back on the market. Warning to interested parties, USPS told me it would be $63.23 to ship it. That doesn't include the box, which they didn't have one big enough, neither did Staples. It measures 25x25x18 inches, I added one extra inch on all dimensions to reduce risk of damage (actual size is 24x24x17). I'm going to swing by UPS tomorrow and see if they have a more reasonable price. However, if someone in the neighborhood wants it or if somebody begs me to bring it to Deals Gap in June, then shipping is free (or equal to 1 beer in the later case, import or microbrew).

Also, while the fairing is cracked, it's definitely repairable if you are willing to spend the time to make it look nice (no bond-o needed).

That doesn't make sense. I got my 08 fairing for $22.05. I am not sure whether it was USPS or UPS. ROT is that USPS is good for lighter stuff and UPS for heavy.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
What was the box size? Dude at the PO told me it wasn't the weight that got me, it was the oversized box (25x25). The fairing itself only weighs 3 pounds.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, the shipping was usps insured. $22.05 box 28 X 22 X 18. You need to check out more rates with them. Parcel post should not be so much.

Adamfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Remember, when you go to a UPS store or PAKMAIL they markup consumer prices sometimes as much as 100% on top of what you could get by just sending it out yourself, not including packaging.

nskitts

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you are going through a lot of trouble to give these parts away. Thanks for your selfless effort and thanks for shippin' the signals out to me! :cheer: