FS: 2008 FZ6 Headlight

fikshunn

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is a 2008 FZ6 Headlight only, no fairing stay, no cowling. Went naked over a year ago with no plans to go back, this has been sitting in my garage since!

$75 +shipping (US only)

The headlight was setup with 'built in' blinkers, as to why there are holes on the back left and right. Also as pointed out below there are broken mounting tabs

A brand new headlight is $195 (2008 FZ6 (DARK PURPLISH BLUE METALLIC U) - FZS6XL Yamaha Motorcycle HEADLIGHT Diagram and Parts)

View attachment 50641View attachment 50642View attachment 50657View attachment 50656

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The two, top, raised mounting "tabs" are broken off.... Look just inward (4-5") of where the outside "directional holes" are...

After opening the pic, double click agin to enlarge it. The two tabs for screws #6 are broken off...

Last edited:

fikshunn

Reaction score
Visit site

fikshunn

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe just charge the difference for shipping to russia?

My problem with shipping to Russsia or any over-seas location is the delivery time and customs. It can take two weeks+ to make it through, if even that soon. I'd rather not have the item shipped, never make it, then worry about the customer recalling the payment for item not received. Especially through unofficial means, such as a forum. There is no contract which each party is held to.

enod

Reaction score
Visit site
My problem with shipping to Russsia or any over-seas location is the delivery time and customs. It can take two weeks+ to make it through, if even that soon. I'd rather not have the item shipped, never make it, then worry about the customer recalling the payment for item not received. Especially through unofficial means, such as a forum. There is no contract which each party is held to.

on this week i`m recieved parcel from USA, all was ok ;)
tracking of parcel and paypal payments decide your probs ))
For custom orders below 1K$ and in a quantity of 1 piece not interesting )

p/s this headlight suits for fz6s 2005? :D