FS: FZ6 Scorpion Exhaust

Rocky529

Reaction score
Visit site
I currently have a stainless steel Scorpion exhaust on my bike, but it is the older style cans. I currently have the new style cans on order. Once I receive them, I am just going to install the cans and have a bunch of left-over brand new parts ready to be sold with the old style cans. Everything is the same size so it will all go together, just a different style can. The cans are in perfect condition and I will polish them before mailing them out.

Please PM me with an offer.

PM ME ANY REASONABLE OFFER AND THEY ARE YOURS

Last edited:
how much? :thumbup:
The price is negotiable, PM me with an offer. Keep in mind everything will new except the 2 cans. I'd like atleast $375-$400.

will they fit an otherwise stock exhaust?
I'm including everything to install it in your bike... you remove all your stock exhaust parts before installing this.

i think you will be hard pressed for $375, just in the other thread the new style scorpions are being sold for $425 shipped new right? or am i mistaken?

i used to have 2bros exhaust on my bike, and i sold them for $400 shipped and took like a $30+ paypal loss + s/h like another 25 bucks so i only really got like 340ish for my used 2bros, the 2bros pipes are literally 2x more expensive then the scorpions, lower the price and you will get more interested people.

im sorry to clarify, in the other thread its actually $405 with FREE shipping for the NEW style scorpion exhausts, i think every1 is willing to save 30 more dollars to purchase the newer style and have them brand spanking new!

The price is negotiable, PM me with an offer. Keep in mind everything will new except the 2 cans. I'd like atleast $375-$400.

I'm including everything to install it in your bike... you remove all your stock exhaust parts before installing this.

So a full system? header to can?

have you still got them. i live in Australia and if the price was good with shipping. I have found some for us$330 shipped. Which works out pretty good in Australian dollars

Ill give ya 200 shipped if you still have them and are wiling to part with them for that amount.

Put them on E Bay like I did with my set of Scorpions, you will get more for them plus the bidding wars start, dont give them away, yes deals are out there on new pipes but few and far between, around $300 is a sensible price for what they are especially with all the new parts as well.

Just my 10c worth LOL.

Back