Banned
Reaction score
Visit site

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just received my free Oakley sunglasses from Yamaha. They sent me the postcard about test ride and free glasses. The funny thing is I NEVER test rode and still got the free glasses (worth about $100)!!!!

I read

Test Drive new Stryker Star Yamaha Motorcycle and get free Oakley "Gascan" Sunglasses YMMV - Slickdeals.net

on how to cheat yamaha. For the VIN I just google online and found a vin for a 2012 FJR.

THANKS YAMAHA!!!! Free sunglasses (which I don't need and am selling for half price)

Since you got them for FREE, why dont you give them away for FREE:confused:
I'm not an Oakley fan, but you could make a forum members day:thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since you got them for FREE, why dont you give them away for FREE:confused:
I'm not an Oakley fan, but you could make a forum members day:thumbup:

+1.. I'd set up some kind of cool contest, pick a winner and give him/her the shades :thumbup:

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn! I like this sunglasses too! :$ Congrats edgeofnj :rockon: and good for you sloring, you totally made my day just seeing this! :thumbup:

Last edited:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
How does one obtain this magical post card to get free sunglasses after going for a test ride? I wouldn't mind taking an FZ1 or FJR out and getting some shades!

sloring

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
How does one obtain this magical post card to get free sunglasses after going for a test ride? I wouldn't mind taking an FZ1 or FJR out and getting some shades!

Yamaha sent it to you. I think if you bought from them before, they will send you one. It should have already been sent over a month ago. So if you didn't get one it's because you didn't buy a new Yamaha.

However, if you do know someone who did get this postcard, you can get your free Oakley without having to do a test ride. Is it dishonest? I guess technically. But who cares?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm... I did buy a new Yamaha back in 2006 (my old FZ6 RIP). Perhaps it went to my old address.