Full System?

leemoto

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I just picked up a 2008 FZ6. Do they make a full exhaust for this bike. I googled it and its seems laser might have one.

Which company makes full system for this bike and which one is the quietest? I just want the performance, not into the super loud noise.

vr46fan

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
I don't believe anyone makes a full system. You would probably have to make an r6 header fit. If you go to Finalimpact build thread, he put a header from an earlier fz6 with no cats built in, a carless midpipe, and a set of slipons.

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't believe anyone makes a full system. You would probably have to make an r6 header fit. If you go to Finalimpact build thread, he put a header from an earlier fz6 with no cats built in, a carless midpipe, and a set of slipons.

Yup, you can piece together a sort of "full-system", get a S1 header from the pre-2007 bike, a new mid-pipe (with no cat), and a slip-on system.

Alternatively, you can get a S1 header and Leo Vince slip-ons (they come with the cat eliminator for the mid pipe).

Honestly though, I'm not sure it's worth it. The FZ6 is already down on power from a true 600cc bike by quiet a bit that a full-exhaust isn't going to help any.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Also keep in mind you'll want fuel management and a reputable tuner to tune the bike.