Fz is Toast and so is my Collarbone

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Dear Young Gun (ooops, sorry):

I was concerned myself yesterday about an animal darting out during my cruise to Lake Tahoe. I guess it's something that I'll always be concerned about. Do you think that those devices work that are supposed to deter animals from running out in front?

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Fortunately for myself i have a pretty high pain tolerance, right now it doesnt hurt at all, but it lets me know that things are not right like when i try and reach for my drink with the wrong arm LOL........You have to be positive in situations like these, its not the end of the world, and hey i get to shop for a new Bike, :D

So on that note wht is everyone else's opinion, fix the 05, or find a faster blue 07

J

jsteinb95

Fortunately for myself i have a pretty high pain tolerance, right now it doesnt hurt at all, but it lets me know that things are not right like when i try and reach for my drink with the wrong arm LOL........You have to be positive in situations like these, its not the end of the world, and hey i get to shop for a new Bike, :D

So on that note wht is everyone else's opinion, fix the 05, or find a faster blue 07

I would get a new one!!!!! are you sure blue is faster??

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
well im not sure the blue is faster but that seems to be the general consensus on here, but man the 08 Black is SOOO SWEET!!!! i dont think i can afford a brand new one, but a leftover 07 or used 07 i think i could prob get.

J

jsteinb95

well im not sure the blue is faster but that seems to be the general consensus on here, but man the 08 Black is SOOO SWEET!!!! i dont think i can afford a brand new one, but a leftover 07 or used 07 i think i could prob get.

Get what you can afford!! The black DOES look sweet. :thumbup:

tag1963

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude,
Sorry to hear that. Thank god you're ok. Hopefully if you have good insurance they'll take care of everything and you'll be riding again. How much damage to the bike? Take care of that collarbone.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch! Glad to hear that you are more or less okay. The collarbone will heal, you'll get a nice bump that is great for benchracing!

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah like i said b4 this is the second time ive broken this collarbone, so now ill have two bumps for bench racing :D haha

My insurance has always been great to me, so im not to worried about getting screwed by them

And Im looking for a Blue 07 if anybody wants to let go of theirs LOL!!

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your crash, deer are my biggest fear while riding at dusk or dawn. Hope you heal up fast and get back on the road soon. If reaching for your drink hurts, get a stronger drink.

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear you are okay! I vote to get a new/unwrecked bike. The wrecked one may seem fine now but who knows what you will find when you look at it closer.

H

HavBlue

The bike can often be fixed easier than the rider. Happy to hear you only suffered the broken clavicle as things could have been much worse. Hope you and the bike have a speedy recovery....

Charlie

Trncaba

Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch. Sorry about the pain and the loss of the bike. Hubby hit a deer a few summers ago on his FJR. He didn't have to put the bike down but there was minor damage to it. Never did find out what happened to the deer.
Get better soon!
Trina

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
Mend Quickly Young gun,

Deer are a real pain, in England too. My greatest fear when commuting especially at night.