Fz is Toast and so is my Collarbone

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the post and heal quickly. I guess we can all learn from this, as we should take more caution and slow down as we go through blind corners. Just curious, how many miles did you have on your bike when you went down?

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i guess i will take it easier in the early morning and late evening.......I had just over 9000 miles on my bike and only about 50 miles on a brand new set of tires....

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a question? i know ive read a a few ppl putting 07 fairings on pre 07 FZ's

How hard is the conversion....I have decided to keep my 05 and just put it back together, Im kinnda partial to it.........

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i guess i will take it easier in the early morning and late evening.......I had just over 9000 miles on my bike and only about 50 miles on a brand new set of tires....

Well, if it makes you feel any better, 9000 is a lot logged compared to what others have logged when they have gone down on this forum. Don't get me wrong, any amount of miles logged and going down, is not a good number. Glad you are eager to get back on the saddle!

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Im more than eager to get back in the saddle. The collarbone isnt bothering me, which in my opinion is worse than if it were hurting, because now i feel like i am just sitting here for no reason, i feel like i should be riding right now LOL

I will let everyone know what the insurance people say when i here back from them.

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Well i got the estimate on the FZ today.......$3500.00 in damages, the insurance will call tomorrow and let me know how much they will give me for her.