FZ6 2005 sliders

Jendker

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi! I am going to buy Motovation frame sliders. What do you think about any other sliders to protect FZ6? Are there any sliders apart from frame sliders worth thinking about?

CNY Fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I put the Motivation on my bike and thought they were good quality. Installed without issue. I believe 40 ft lbs torque. Be careful, people do strip these.

Jendker

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the answers! What I wanted to say is that I am convinced to these specified frame sliders but do you think that any other slider type or any different protection for motorcycle is worth investing in? Like are the fork sliders helpful or not really?

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the answers! What I wanted to say is that I am convinced to these specified frame sliders but do you think that any other slider type or any different protection for motorcycle is worth investing in? Like are the fork sliders helpful or not really?

I've thought about it, and they definitely do help protect the bike in the case of a fall, but they are aimed a little more towards racing and track days than regular riding. If you've got the cash though, and want to protect your bike more, you can't go wrong. :thumbup:

Jendker

Reaction score
Visit site
That's good to hear :thumbup: I will stay with the frame sliders then. And perhaps in the future I will go for the fork sliders as well. I just want to start my adventure with FZ6 being as harmless for my bike as possible :D I hope it will be enough to keep it safe.