FZ6 crazy now I have two!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is your original also blue? I'd love to hear from someone who has both, to tell us finally which one is really faster! :p

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
That's one hell of a deal, as long as there is nothing more to the story. Pics?

Oh there's much more over $1500 in accessories! Penske shock,icon helment,yamaha factory racing jacket, motovation frame,fork and axle sliders,pazzoracing levers,black widow stands, oil and filters,jack stand and one super clean Bike! all for $4700

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to score a second one and totally strip it for track use only. Tear out all the electrical, remove the fairing, etc... You want naked? I'll show you naked! :D

What a sweet deal! The seller must have been desperate for funds! Good find!

A

Aggietaco

Not bad, I contacted that guy as well, but got yelled at by the SO when I presented the idea of flipping a motorcycle for profit. I don't know why, but he was anxious to sell that thing...

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats, I thought I did well on an 06 with 3K for $4,400. Hell, I would have had a hard time not buying another one at that price.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
That guy sure lowballed the sale. I'm sure he could've gotten more if he held out especially with motorcycles getting ever more popular. Geesh, if you wanted you could now turn around and proably sell it for $1,000.00 more with all the accessories. Geesh. The bike's barely broken in! Does that guy, maybe, have any year-old Corvettes for sale with under 2k miles? Lemme know if he does, okay? (I might finally be able to afford one).

A

Aggietaco

That guy sure lowballed the sale. I'm sure he could've gotten more if he held out especially with motorcycles getting ever more popular. Geesh, if you wanted you could now turn around and proably sell it for $1,000.00 more with all the accessories. Geesh. The bike's barely broken in! Does that guy, maybe, have any year-old Corvettes for sale with under 2k miles? Lemme know if he does, okay? (I might finally be able to afford one).

I was suprised it stayed on Craigslist for as long as it did. Hell, even at his asking price of $5200, it was a deal. For some reason the FZ's just don't sell well on Craigslist here in TX. I've seen several at reasonable prices expire due to time limits.

I forgot to say it before, but congrats on the purchase!!

What part of town do you live in btw? I live near 620 & 2222.

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
I was suprised it stayed on Craigslist for as long as it did. Hell, even at his asking price of $5200, it was a deal. For some reason the FZ's just don't sell well on Craigslist here in TX. I've seen several at reasonable prices expire due to time limits.

I forgot to say it before, but congrats on the purchase!!

What part of town do you live in btw? I live near 620 & 2222.

I live near wm cannon & s.1st