FZ6 dyno run & bad times at the shop rant

soundgarden

Reaction score
Visit site
Took my bike for a dyno tune a last week heres the baseline run with baffles in

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3ZZo_KOfg]YouTube [/ame]

After pulling a few runs the operator says something is way wrong with the bike cause no fuel is being delivered into the combustion chamber when he applies 5%-15% of the throttle. He goes on to tell me that either my new pc3 is messed up or my gas pump is no good. Bet u can imagine the way I felt...pretty pissed.
Before the tune, my bike was at the shop for three weeks cause they couldnt figure out how to install my Racetech springs and emulators. When finally get it done they tell me there's nothing they can do until I buy them another pc3. I tell em figure it out cause ive got to be at the track 2 days from now and bring to their attention that although I dont have a track ready Ducati or GSXR 1000 (as the garage is full of em), Im paying the same price as the others to get the damn job done! We get into an argument, I tell em to **** off and pay the 1500$ bill for an unfinished job...so on saturday I shop up at the trackfever racing school in Mirabel in a pretty bad mood but in a pleasant turn of events met a dude called Jamie who owns a shop called Propulsion Racing. Hes got motoGP experience and comes highly recommended...plus hes a direct competitor to Picotte as they operates in the same area ;) Anyways had a blast at the track, Jamie took my bike at the end of the day and informed me 3 days later that there werent any problems with the pc3 or gas pump (as I suspected the other shop was too busy prepping the other big bikes) and that he was done with all the mods.
He has yet to send me the dyno sheets but final number is 96hp from an 90hp baseline. Also bike runs really smooth.
Btw he tried a few runs baffles in and out and the was no diff

Im waiting for my dyno sheets and will try to post em asap

Enjoy the vid :thumbup:

Last edited: