FZ6 Maintenance Chart

I can't put a link up for you guys as it is against forum policy, but just google "boneman's FZ6"

He is/was a member and has the complete service and owners manuals available for download on his site, in the mods section.

The maintenance chart is in both.

Last edited:
Someone had me help them make these up a while back. I can't seem to find the original post, but I wanted to put them back up again since I put the files on a different server.

PDF Version
Original Excel File

Hopefully this is useful to someone. Enjoy!

The host name is gone and the files are no where to be found. I see no point in keeping this stuck without supporting data. Last post was [MENTION=7269]H3LR4ZR[/MENTION] 02-11-2010

FinalImpact

Just had to PM me. I all but forgot about these when I downgraded my hosting plan. I fixed the links. Should continue to work so long as my account exists.

Oh yeah and I don't have a FZ6 Anymore :p

Just had to PM me. I all but forgot about these when I downgraded my hosting plan. I fixed the links. Should continue to work so long as my account exists.

Oh yeah and I don't have a FZ6 Anymore :p

OK - FI Jumped the gun there. No posts in 4 years i should have thrown a shout out first. :spank::spank:

So, you still riding and if so, what?
Tks for fixing the links!

hi guy, sorry if it's not a right place in forum to ask, but i didn't want to create new topic for dumb question. So my question is: does fz6s1 and fz6s2 has the same mirrors? because i need new ones, but i cant find any near to me for s1, which i have, so if i'll buy mirrors for s2, does it fit to my bike? thank you in advance

So my question is: does fz6s1 and fz6s2 has the same mirrors? because i need new ones, but i cant find any near to me for s1, which i have, so if i'll buy mirrors for s2, does it fit to my bike? thank you in advance

I thought they were the same but checking part #'s between the S1 and S2, they show DIFFERENT PART #'s...

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/yamaha/motorcycle/2008/fz6-fzs6xcl

The on-line "chat person" said he "thought" they shipped to Lithuania...

and one more question, i know, that fairings are different between S1 and S2 versions, but thinking about headlight will i fit headlight from S2 to my S1 fz6? because it's seem identical, but i'm a little bit concerned

Back