FZ6 Sold! Heading into new realms...

Solarservant

Thrill-Seeker
Reaction score
Visit site
Just traded my '06 FZ for a new Daytona 675. I was headed to the track more and more often, and I needed a sharper tool. Just wanted to say thanks to all here who's posts I have enjoyed over the last few years and have learned a heck of a lot from. Your guidance has been key. I'll be checking in periodically to say hey... Definitely will continue to read the "What made you laugh today" super-thread.

Peace & ride safe!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love love love the Daytona, but my legs just didn't fit. Have fun and be careful (and glad you're sticking around!)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Great bike! Definitely pop in and say hi! So many of us have different bikes now but this forum has such a great membership of people we stay connected!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the Daytona, truly a sexy bike! I would like to hear your review of the bike once you have logged some saddle time.

Solarservant

Thrill-Seeker
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the Daytona, truly a sexy bike! I would like to hear your review of the bike once you have logged some saddle time.

Absolutely. I've put in a little under 200 miles so far, and a little gun shy with the throttle (break-in for another 800) but I can tell you this-the handling is damn near telepathic. I'm sure I'll be beside myself once I can let her rip to redline. I'll be sure to post up.

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely. I've put in a little under 200 miles so far, and a little gun shy with the throttle (break-in for another 800) but I can tell you this-the handling is damn near telepathic. I'm sure I'll be beside myself once I can let her rip to redline. I'll be sure to post up.
Read up on motorcycle engine break-in methods, "motoman" is one. I've got a few friends with 675 street triples. The one that burns oil is the one that was broken in softly, per the manual. If I ever buy a new new bike, this is how I will be breaking it in. Another friend just bought a new R1 for track use and will be breaking it in at the track this weekend.