FZ6 speed sensor ????

fred73

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

My Dash Lcd is not displaying properly, just half of it and cant no more see speed. What other alternatives of replacing this speedometer i have, the stock one is damn expensive.

I have a bike speedometer Sigma Bc 1200 can i just hook it to the speed pulse sensor. And where the damn this sensor is located, the manual is not that precise

Thanks

frederic

S

sportrider

what year is your bike? was it laid down? how many miles are on it?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

My Dash Lcd is not displaying properly, just half of it and cant no more see speed. What other alternatives of replacing this speedometer i have, the stock one is damn expensive.

I have a bike speedometer Sigma Bc 1200 can i just hook it to the speed pulse sensor. And where the damn this sensor is located, the manual is not that precise

Thanks

frederic
I take it its not covered on warrenty? Try e-bay or a wreckers?

B

Bo67

That's too cool I don't know if I wanna hear the answer but how much is one?
I'll have to tell the kids there won't be any cheese with their macaroni for a while....

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fascinating! There was a Japanese car sold about ten years ago here (can't remember what make it was) in the States that had a HUD that displayed on the windshield; apparently it sold quite well but most owners didn't keep it for very long (the "Purchase-the-newest-geegaw-Principle).
US Air Force pilots helmets utilize HUD quite a bit, in fact I've made two trips to Marconi Electronics in Chatham/Gillingham, England, to test the HUDs that were to go with the USAF LANTIRN system; fascinating technology! :thumbup: