FZ6 Stock Exhaust - Name Your Price!

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD FZ6 Stock Exhaust

Title says it all! I've got a stock exhaust from a 2008 FZ6 which was taken off in order for some aftermarket pipes. If you find yourself in need of one, hit me up and we can try to arrange something!

(It can be as low priced as free, although I'm going to put the buyer in charge of covering shipping costs. Anything extra would be considered a tip.)

Last edited:

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
What is included? The O2 sensor? The Cat? If the fella from Montrose wants the mufflers I don't want to bid against him, but if he doesn't want em I'll gladly pay for postage and a bit for your trouble. Thanks.

Love@FirstRide

Reaction score
Visit site
What is included? The O2 sensor? The Cat? If the fella from Montrose wants the mufflers I don't want to bid against him, but if he doesn't want em I'll gladly pay for postage and a bit for your trouble. Thanks.

yeah i only want the muffler But Bro i had no idea there was a member so close by we should go for a ride!

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site

yeah i only want the muffler But Bro i had no idea there was a member so close by we should go for a ride!

It's the big exhaust caddy, with the silver exhaust tips and a section of the pipe.

gEuq3HZ.jpg

Also, I have the stock fender. The wiring underneath has been cut a bit in order to facilitate TB Pipes (previous owner did it all), but there's a few inches worth of wire to each signal light on each side that could in all likelihood be easily hooked back up.