Fz6 stolen from harrison twp, mi

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone see a Blue FZ6 Around. Neons on it.
Front end is bent due to a dump but I bent it back as much as I could.

Rear Tail Lights Removed. Some Scratches on plastic of mirrors.

Exhaust has HOLES DRILLED THRU THE CAT.

I also painted the back end black metallic.... Has a bit of that green/purple glitter look to it

Police Report was filed but Cops dont do anything.

Bikes are starting to come out since its getting warmer.

Look for my bike and beat some @$$. If I find the guy!!

Last edited:

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Same here.
Right out from under my old apartment window. I moved out of there right after it was stolen. I was pissed. I had to file for bankruptcy to pay for it. Would be nice to catch the p*ssy that stole it.. Of course people who steal dont have the balls to say anything. What goes around comes around ya know.

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah man nothing drops your heart in your stomach like walking out in your gear and looking at the spot where your bike used to be. Someone tried to steal mine about a year back now, had a disc lock so they didn't drag it too far but they still shattered the lock and did a good bit of damage. Unfortunatly cops are pretty useless when it comes to things like theft. Guess you didn't have insurance to cover theft?

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks.
And ya times are tough with this economy.

Was very at the end of oct/begin of nov. I turned the ins off and was going to ride it and store it at a garage. I rode it friday home from work. It sat under the window all day sat and sunday. Woke up monday morning and it was long gone.

It sucks when you open your dresser drawer at home and see 2 yamaha fz6 keys just laying there and no bike. Would be nice if they didnt change the ignition. If I were to find it at a bike night id jump on it ride off fast as hell. But hey.. My luck obviously is not that great.

Last edited:

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about you misfortune... Douches are in all shapes and sizes... Why can't people leave your crap alone.... My FZ was egged not to long ago.:spank:

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice if they busted the guy after he put all kinds of mods on the bike.. Not that you can do much to a fz6 but still. I loved the bike. Was my first bike. I dumped it twice.
Once when I first got it.. Didnt really have the leaning and the turning down pat and just rode it on the rim of a curb . Set it down on the curb but was able to pick it up and ride it home with a few scratches that I touched up and it was fine.
Second time I was riding around in a area I had no clue where I was going with NO STREET LIGHTS.. Was following to of my friends who have been riding for years. Went around a turn following them and hit some gravel doing about 55mph around a turn and spilled. Was kind of interesting.. lol I knew I was going down. Just let it happen. Put my hands on my chest and let my body slide freely.. lmfao. Stood up and was like dammit. Still rode it home thou.. At least nothing happened to me. Bike got fixed by insurance and was new after that.. Bike was stolen after all the repairs with new front end and all. soooo If i had the money id get a R6 pretty quick. lol

Last edited:

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
damn man I'm sorry to hear about that. That is a huge concern of mine. I have to park fizz on the street now since i moved to a place without a garage. I constantly wake up in the middle of the night to check on it. Its the first thing i do every morning - look to make sure its there.

I don't have theft coverage (but want it now). I lock my bars every time i get off it, but I know they can be broken. One day when i can afford a security system - I'll buy one as it seems bikes can be easily stolen.

Strap on a stebel airhorn on top of that, nobody's touchin it without it making 139db of defeaning sound loud enough to make your ears bleed a mile away.

Any suggestions people have to prevent your bike from being stolen other than parking it in your garage (which i can't do without a garage) - please speak up.

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
nothing can stop them from lifting it up into a truck. My bars were lock as well and still gone. Only thing is lojack and the cost of it is rape. Theres nothing we can do in this world. The world has gone to sh*t and theres nothing we can do about it. Theres bad people all over. Thats why the gun population is getting so high. People are too afraid there going to get robbed these days.

The only real security is to stay awake 24/7 which is impossible and keep your eye on it. Id say if I had my eye on my bike during the middle of that sunday night my eye would be thru a little scope aiming for someones 3rd leg.

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Theres pics in my profile folder. It would be easy to spot. we have Bike Night here at a few places and Ive got alot of friends on bikes and alot with show cars who are keeping a eye out.. If we find the guy he will be sorry. Thats for sure.

autobahn70

Reaction score
Visit site
damn man I'm sorry to hear about that. That is a huge concern of mine. I have to park fizz on the street now since i moved to a place without a garage. I constantly wake up in the middle of the night to check on it. Its the first thing i do every morning - look to make sure its there.

I don't have theft coverage (but want it now). I lock my bars every time i get off it, but I know they can be broken. One day when i can afford a security system - I'll buy one as it seems bikes can be easily stolen.

Strap on a stebel airhorn on top of that, nobody's touchin it without it making 139db of defeaning sound loud enough to make your ears bleed a mile away.

Any suggestions people have to prevent your bike from being stolen other than parking it in your garage (which i can't do without a garage) - please speak up.

I have a garage but I've thought about what i'd do if I were in your situation. Is there a light post or something you can chain it to and lock it?

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Doubt your bike still exists. They probably either dumped it or parted it out.
It sucks to hear that though

Lojack is okay if they steal it and let it sit, but if they actually take it apart right away it's simple to find and disable on a bike.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a garage but I've thought about what i'd do if I were in your situation. Is there a light post or something you can chain it to and lock it?

A street sign probably, but that's just asking for it. I was considering rigging up a security camera.

Theres nothing we can do in this world. The world has gone to sh*t and theres nothing we can do about it. Theres bad people all over. Thats why the gun population is getting so high. People are too afraid there going to get robbed these days.

Nah man, the world can be a bad place with bad people. But look at the people here, most of them are hard working, sincere, down to earth people. They're out there.

Keep your eye out, put an ad out in the paper for 50 cents a day good things happen to good people.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At my friends old place he didnt have anything to lock his bike to so we got a electric drill with a masonary drillbit and drilled down into the sidewalk next to his house and bolted a couple steel rings to the concrete then lock the bike to them, you have to beat the crap out of the threads of the bolts so no one can just unbolt them, but anything that makes it harder for some wanker to get your bike helps. Sorry about your situation, hope you get your bike back and get a few kicks in on the nugget that stole it.:spank:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Checked out your bike pics...I'm cryin' for you bro. Looks like it was a sweet bike. I'd go vigilante but I'd have to knock down everyone I saw with a blue '07 and it would be too much work (and too many innocent...bikes).

THIS SUCKS :( NO FZ6 BRO' SOULD GO THROUGH THIS

THIEVES --- :Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip:

B

bluenova

Were your bikes hot-wired or towed? Can't understand why Yamaha didn't put the immobilizer on all models. The only way mine can be ridden away is if some breaks into my house and takes the key.

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Well they didnt start it because it was pretty loud and was right under my window. They steering was locked from what I know. Sometimes the key would get stuck in the ignition which now That i think of it maybe someone was screwing with it before but were unable to steal it. I know it was an inside job. I was in the middle section of my apt complex and you couldnt see the bike from the road. Harrison Twp is not a very good area. Alot of people from detroit moved in by us making there area quite a dump.