Fz6????????????

H

HavBlue

Somebody spent some time doing that. Reminds me of an RD with a sort of stylized Yamaha blocks.

Sure does... It's a following of the old RD500LC V4 that was available in Europe but never the US....

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
very nicely done, i love when people put vintage colors on new bikes, I would all but kill for the forks on that thing. Only issue i have is that it looks like they tagged it as an R6 on the tail fairing.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
speaking about change i need all of your help and comments for my upcomeing project. As some of you know i am in the middle of makeing some changes/mods to my bike. I just got the seat cowl and the belly pan, they are in the factory shinny black. I am not sure if i should paint them to match the rest of the bike. I will attach a picture of the bike without the seat cowl and then with it on. My options are, paint the seat cowl and the belly pan to match the bike, OR, paint the whole bike a completely different color, i am talking going all out with a,......... well idont know something original. Can i get some help?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cane we get a zoomed out pic. of the whole bike i think it looks good the way it is (breaks up the orange) but i have to see the whole thing first

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the black cowl and lower, it brings all the black from the frame and rims together with the top half of the bike.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I would paint the seat cowl a mixture of red and leave some black. Look at the side panel where the pillions legs would be resting against and there is a black pattern on the red panel...something like that on the seat cowl would look great in red

The lower cowl is fine as it is....looks really good.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok i got the bike back today from the SIGN people. The rims and swingarm look great, well i think he (he being my bike named after my son MARC) looks great i will let you all be the judges. As far as the winshield, to be honest i thinks it looks a little big, but you guys will tell me. Just be honest and dont beat me up. What I thought it would look like compared to what the end result is.....well just ok. :(:(:(:(:mad::mad:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok he is finally finished. I love it, but the windscreen is a little to big, so i will have to buy a Puigg. what do you guys think?????????/

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I take back my previous opinion about the black, i LOVE the all the same color, it looks sweet. I like the screen but the characters do look a little large, what are they anyway?