Germany motorcycle Rental

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
I plan on going to Germany in July, been there before, but i would like to rent a motorcycle instead of a car. The prices i am finding are crazy high.. $600 + for a week (insurance reasons I assume). I am going from Cologne (Koln) to Hamburg and some parts in between.

anyone know of a company that rents motorcycles or has rented one in Germany?

Last edited:
Wow for those prices you might as well rent a jet and drive that down the countryside.

Köln's cathedral is beautiful :thumbup: can't help as far as the motorcycle rental goes... I didn't have a license when I was there. I did take the train up along the Rein, and then an all day boat ride up the Rein. both of which I would recommend. And the boat ride/tour around Hamburg is worth it too

Bikes all over Europe are stupid prices.

It must be pretty much the same in the states.

Rent a car and save your money.

Steve

I live in the south of the Netherlands......40 miles away from Cologne.
You can rent a FZ6 overhere; the rates are for a week: 325 euro (first 1000 KM free; more km = 0.15 euro/km) (325.00 EUR = 452.287 USD).

If you'd like a Suzuki Marauder it's only 250 euro (first 1000 KM free; more km = 0.12 euro/km) (250.00 EUR = 347.692 USD).

BIKE-RENT.NL

T.

Maybe look at the yamaha site and locate some yamaha shops near cologne. Just call them. You can often rent the test-machines. But I think you have to bring the bike then back to where you got it.

BR Robert

Back