Getting Back On The Road! - CBR 600F4i

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks! Figured I'd share the good news in that I found a wicked deal on a bike - and will be back on the road next year. Got a local 2002 CBR600 F4i with 30,500 miles for $3000! It's had a full service done, including valves, oil/filter, plugs, etc. Comes with a new chain, sprocket (steel, thankfully), and Diablo somethingoranother tires alongside the Hindle exhaust. Runs like a dream, and it's just about spotless! I've gotta fix a slightly leaky valve cover gasket, but I'm not too worried about that.

$_27.JPG

And a few more pictures, of course:
cbr 600 for sale | sport bikes | Oshawa / Durham Region | Kijiji

To my knowledge, it's about as powerful as the FZ6 and the seating position is comfortable - half way between Standard and RR models. Looking forward to getting it on the road next year!

Last edited:

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations! :rockon:

Congratulations on your new new bike, looks sweet :thumbup:

Thank you, thank you! Just going to die slowly waiting for March to roll around!

congrats, you didn't want another fz6?

Figured if I'd be getting another bike, I may as well get something else just to broaden my horizons. I liked, but didn't quite love (not the reason I killed it, honestly!) my FZ as much as I wanted to. Was shooting for a Gixxer, but the one I recently about pulled the trigger on had transmission issues among other things, and as such was a definitive pass.

Last edited: