Givi e41 Cases

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a set of Givi e41 side cases. They're shipping from Calgary, so I should have them in about a week. Anyone know if the SW-Motech Quick-Lock Sidecarrier from TwistedThrottle (found here) will work with the Givi FZ351 topcase rack?

And/or with a Leo Vince exhaust and FAZR6 FE Kit?? :D

e41.jpg

wpid-41XxcUUFDDLSL500.jpg

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Emailed Twisted Throttle staff and was told the the SW-Motech Quick-Lock Racks are not usable with a Givi FZ351 Topcase rack :( So now I am ordering a set of Givi PL351 sidecase mounts.

Should have everything here and installed prior to months end. Will post pics when setup.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's what my baby looks like in touring setup. I had to remove the FAZR6 FE kit because the PL351 sidecase racks have a cross-member that goes under the rear end and kinda blocked the license plate. Also, with the size of the bags, the FE kit was pretty much hidden.

img2149k.jpg

img2148mv.jpg

img2146edit.jpg

Installation was not too bad, but I had to cut and extend the stock turn signal wires. Nothing was mentioned about this in the instructions, but they simply don't reach. I also am not keen on the look of the turn signal re-locators when the bags are off, so I acquired a set of the mounts for the PLX rack, and will be re-wiring the signals up under the topcase rack. Will post pics when complete.

Phase-R_SiX

Ízi rájder
Reaction score
www.bikepics.com
Hello!

I also have the same stuff on my bike: exhaust, side and top cases, luggages etc. I think (like you) the new location of the turn lights is ugly, so I want to move up too, but I havent got a Kit and I cant aquire... Can you tell me how the Kit looks like and how can I make by myself?
I'm really appreciate your help!