Going back to North Ga saturday

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be going back to north ga saturday for some more good riding no destination or route planned but if anyone wants to tag along let me know and we can meet somewhere up there or around atl and ride up from there

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
What time are you leaving? I bought a 2002 Jeep Liberty, rebuilt the engine, and was planning on putting it in Saturday AM, but that may have to wait :)

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
This post was from September of last year lol I have to work this weekend although it has been unseasonably warm the past few days and would be nice...

rakhan

Reaction score
Visit site
oh haha wow yeah it is old, but yeah it has been warm I was already planning on riding some this weekend

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
This post was from September of last year lol I have to work this weekend although it has been unseasonably warm the past few days and would be nice...

BAM! I did it again!! I really need to start looking at the date!! Sunday may be doable for me, need to see what's going on. My sons friend's dad just texted my wife asking if they wanted to go skating Sunday, just not sure how comfortable I am with that (my wife meeting his friends dad for a play date.).

Let us know what ya'll are gonna do, you never know who might show up :tu:

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'll be around if you guys mind and extra rider. If you guys ever come up to GA. I am in Marietta, GA and would love to come out and ride around with you guys. What days were you planning on coming up. If you do plan on coming to GA still.

I was planning on trying to make a 4 or 5 day weekend here soon. Camp and ride down as far south as I can. Then turn around at a mid point. Probably head to Jacksonville and then down the A1A as far as I can go. Then cut across and come back up the gulf to the house.

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sunday looks like a possibility if you guys want to give the roads the morning to dry out, or start late. Assuming the forecast was worth reading. Of course, that's Superbowl Sunday.

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm gonna have to say it looks like a no-go for me on Sunday. It's supposed to rain all night Saturday, and there's a 34% chance of rain all day Sunday until evening. Forecast might change, though. I'll keep an eye on it.