got myself a throttle lock (criuse control)

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got a cruise control today, i already love it! the one i got is simple, easy to use and can be transfured between bikes. cheap to at only about $30. if any of you aussies are interested let me know and i can organise a deal for forum members with the boss. this is a link to the product and a photo of it on my bike (excuse the bugs)
What's HOT! - Motor Cycle Adventure
IMG_0482.jpg

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i got one of these and man does it work wonders!!! cant ride w/o it on a long highway stretch:thumbup:

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered two, one for myself, and one for my pops cruiser from gocruise.

Thanks guys, cant wait till they get here! :thumbup:

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: got myself a throttle lock (cruise control)

I have one of these as well, from GoCruise. I liked it for about ten minutes. After that it sucked. I gave it a pretty good test, 12+ hours of highway in two days. It cannot hold a constant throttle, and I spend most of the time fiddling with it. It ended up giving my hand a few second break and that's all.
That said, I will toss this out there as well. It says on their site it is intended for "stock" grips. I don't have stock grips...so if it's rocking and they've used it on long trips perhaps take note of the grips.
IMO, all of you do yourself a favor save for a few more months and buy a Throttlemeister.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
looks sweet would have come in handy on my long commute i had a week ago of 100 miles each way into work... 20$ blows away the throttle meister's price as well and its removable... looks like ill be ordering one...

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
It won't stay for long on my Rizoma grips. :don'tknow: I can usually get about 30 seconds out of it before it starts to slip fast and close the throttle. Really it's just long enough to shake out your hand or screw with something you need your right hand for. Like the plastic shopping bag that snagged itself on my right handgrip the other day. I'm just sayin, even if its plastic, 70mph rat tails hurt.