Green Bay Packers

It's official..

I'm old..

I tried to listed and watch the halftime show.. Can't do it.. Volume is on mute and I'll turn it back on when the Crap is done..

It's official..

I'm old..

I tried to listed and watch the halftime show.. Can't do it.. Volume is on mute and I'll turn it back on when the Crap is done..

No! You had to listen to the whole thing. C'mon man! Your not to old! Did you turn it back on?

No! You had to listen to the whole thing. C'mon man! Your not to old! Did you turn it back on?

THE BEST SUPERBOWL halftime show EVER!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfNeoKv8qzk]YouTube - FULL Prince Superbowl Performance - 2007[/ame] :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I tried a couple times, only to hit the mute button..

I'd rather be slowly castrated with a rusty butter knife than listen to Hip Hop..

Turning into a great game, though!!

Muting was probably the best option; I thought the halftime show LOOKED FANTASTIC, but the music/sound, uh... :barf:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PACKERS WIN :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

There be rum a plenty for this Humpy tonight :D :rockon: :rockon:

GO PACK GO :thumbup:

Congratulations Packers!!!!!!!

After the first quarter they were looking like doing everything to loose the game!!!!!!
But at the end they held on and won it.
It was also an entertaining show they put up during the halftime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back